Chapter 39

Harry's POV

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache and in Louis' bed instead of mine. I groaned and sat up, I looked over to Louis' side of the bed but he wasn't there. Where the hell could he have gone? I looked around the room and noticed a glass of water and two pills with a note. I picked up the note and read it.

Went to go get breakfast cause I can't cook for shit. Take these pills they'll help with the hangover. Be back soon, love xxxx
-Louis

I smiled at the note and took the pills, most likely some sort of pain killer. I headed into his bathroom and bushed my teeth to get the taste of morning breath and throw up out of my mouth. I laid back down till Louis came back in holding a container and two coffees.

"Hey you're up." He smiled, setting down the stuff in his hands and kissed my forehead.

"Yeah, I woke up not too long ago." I nodded. "Thanks for the pain killers."

"You're very welcome." He smiled.

"So what's for breakfast?" I asked.

"Well I got you your vanilla latte with a shot of their caramel creamer." He said rolling his eyes. He always made fun of me when I ordered it cause he said it was ridiculous how specific I got with my order. "And some muffins from the local bakery."

"Really? What kind?"

He picked up the container of muffins and looked inside. "Uh blueberry, banana nut, cinnamon and chocolate chip."

"I'll take the banana nut, please." He nodded grabbing the banana nut for me and the chocolate chip for himself.

He climbed into the bed next to me and handed me my coffee.

"You know I used to work in bakery." I said taking a bite of my muffin.

"Really?" Louis raised an eyebrow. "So my boyfriend can't only cook but he can also bake, man I'm lucky."

"Well you can't cook or bake but you can pickup good food." I chuckled.

He glared at me and shoved me playfully. "I can too cook."

"Louis, no you can't." I gave him a knowing look. "When we were making spaghetti last week you burned the water."

"It wasn't my fault. The stove is too hot." He mumbled. "Why don't you work in the bakery anymore?"

"Well after I came out they had to fire me cause I was scaring away customers. Barbra didn't want to do it but she no choice, she would've gone out of business." I sighed.

"I'm sorry, love." He smiled sympathetically. "Do you want to watch some TV?"

"Shouldn't we be getting ready for school?" I asked.

"It's already ten forty, school started two hours ago." He chuckled.

"What?" My eyes widened. "We have to get ready to go."

"We aren't going." He shrugged. "You have a hangover, hangovers and school don't mix. I already had Paul call the school and make up an excuse for why we're not there."