Chapter 20

Louis' P.O.V

We began to clean up the mess from the party. Niall, Liam and Zayn had already left but Harry and Nick had stayed to help clean up and Ed was staying at my house while he was in town so he really didn't have a choice.

"Alright I'm going to go head and go home." Harry grabbed the keys to his new motorcycle.

"Okay, you know how to ride right?" I asked nervously, I'd hate for him to get hurt.

"Of course. My dad taught me how to ride one but the only one I could ride was his and after he left my mum couldn't afford to get me one." He explained.

"Just be carful." I advised.

"Yes dad." He teased and left the house. Once he was gone Nick threw the trash bag he was holding onto the floor.

"I'm leaving, bye prick." He shoved past me.

"What the hell is your problem?" I huffed.

He turned on his heel to face me. "What's my problem? You trying to one up me."

"What are you talking about." I rolled my eyes.

"Ed Sheeran? The motorcycle? The 5 Seconds of Summer tickets? You were just trying to top my gift!" He shouted.

"I'm sorry that I got him a great gift and all you got him was a cheap ass ring." I snorted.

"Cheap ass ring? That ring cost two million dollars!" He yelled and his eyes widened once he realized what he just said.

"I'm sorry, that ring was how much?"

"Two million dollars." He mumbled.

"Are you—are you rich?" I asked.

"No I just have two million dollars laying around." He rolled his eyes. "Obviously I'm rich."

"Does Harry know?"

"No. My mum and I live in a regular house for now since we just moved here so he doesn't know." He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "Don't tell him, I don't like people knowing about my family's income."

"I won't tell him but I really should cause you're being a prick." I folded my arms.

"Well if you tell him I'm rich, I tell him you have a crush on him." He shrugged.

"Fair enough." I grumbled. Ed walked into the room holding a box of pizza, the only one we didn't eat.

"Do either of you want any of this?" He pointed to the box. "Cause if not I'm eating the whole thing."

"Go right ahead." I waved him off.

"Cool." He smiled and walked back to the kitchen.

"Alright I'm actually going to go now." Nick put his coat on. "Bye."

"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow." I waved as he left.

"So, what's up with you and Harry?" I turned around to see Ed standing in the doorway, eating a slice of pizza.

"I was planning on tell you about it after everyone left." I said.

"Uh huh. Spill." He walked over to my couch and sat down, gesturing for me to join him. I reluctantly sat down next to him.

"How did you even know?" I asked.

"I've known you for years Louis. I've never seen you look at anyone like you look at him, not even Eleanor."