Chapter 25

Zayn's P.O.V

Night that Louis breaks up with Eleanor aka Saturday night.

"I still can't believe he finally did it." Liam chuckled, shaking his head as we walked into my house. Liam and I had decided that we were going out tonight. Niall's grandparents were in town so he couldn't make it and Louis 'wasn't in the mood'.

"I know, I know. We're finally free from that bitch." I smiled widely.

"Yeah." He sighed contently. "You got our fake IDs right?"

"Of course." I scoffed pulling out two IDs with our pictures but different birthdays and names.

"Leeroy Payne?" He raised an eyebrow.

"What? It was the best I could come up with." I shrugged.

"Oh yeah? What's yours?" He asked and I handed him my ID. "Zack Malik?"

"Yes, since so many fuckers call me Zack." I huffed.

"Alright, chill out mate." Liam laughed.

"I'm serious Liam, how would you feel if someone called you Lima?" I asked, continuing my rant.

"You call me Lima."

"Oh right." I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly. "Anyways, I'm gonna put my piercings in and then we can go."

"Okay." Liam shrugged and we headed up into my room. I put in my nose ring, lip ring, my snake bites, tongue piercing and the cleaning solution on my eyebrow piercing I got yesterday. "I swear you have the most piercings on anyone I know."

"You have piercings too." I folded my arms.

"Yeah one on my eyebrow, two on my lip and my ears. You've got practically you're entire face pierced." He snorted.

"What can I say, I like piercings." I shrugged.

"Maybe a little too much." Liam chuckled.

"Don't test me Payno." I pointed a finger at him and he raised his arms in defense. "Let's go."

"Okay Zack." He began walk out the door.

"Call me Zack again and I'll rip your tongue out." I yelled after him.

"Okay, okay jeez." He yelled back, already downstairs. I rolled my eyes and trudged downstairs. He grabbed his leather jacket and began slipping it on in front of the hall mirror. I stood next to him, messing with my hair.

"I was thinking about shaving my head, what do you think?" I asked.

He looked at my hair then back to me. "Please don't."

"Fine." I frowned. We headed out to my car as we drove to the bar. Once we were there we showed the bar tender our 'IDs' and got a round of tequila shots.

"Are we getting drunk tonight?" Liam asked, downing a shot.

"We're getting drunk, just not wasted." I replied, taking a shot of my own.

"Sounds good." Liam smiled.

"Fe—"

"Don't." He glared.

"Fine." I pouted. I then smirked, "Feels good."

"I hate you." He shook his head but he couldn't hide the smile on his face.

"You know you love me." I did an air kiss.

"Eh." He shrugged.

I shoved him to the point that he almost fell off his stool. "Cmon, admit it you love me."