Chapter 27

Louis' P.O.V

It was the next morning and I was laying in my bed refusing to open my eyes. "Louis get your lazy ass up, you're going to sch—mother of god!" Paul yelled and my eyes flew open. I shot up to see a terrified Paul.

"Jesus Christ, Paul don't you knock?" I pulled the comforter back over mine and Ryan's naked bodies.

"When I said to have fun this is not what I had in mind." He shook his head.

"I'm sorry, I met him at a gay bar an—"

"Wait a minute, you went to a gay bar?"

"Yes, I met Ryan there and one thing led to another so here we are." I shrugged.

"Just get dressed, drive him home and go to school." Paul ordered and left the room.

"Alright." I shot up from the bed and immediately felt excruciating pain in my back side. "Holy fuck!"

Ryan shot up from the bed, clearly alarmed by my scream. "Oh yeah, I may have forgot to mention that you might be sore." He smiled sheepishly.

"Thanks for the heads up." I retorted sarcastically rubbing my bum. "We need to get ready so I can take you home and I can get to school."

"Okay." He shrugged and threw on his clothes from yesterday. I slowly slid on some jeans, a black shirt, my vans and yet another beanie. 

"Are you ready to go?" I asked, grabbing my keys.

"Yup." He smiled. I nodded and we walked out to my car; I wouldn't call what I did walking, more of waddling. We got into the car and I slowly eased into the seat, attempting to limit the pain.

We drove to his house, it being silent except for him giving me directions. We arrived at his house and he turned to me. "Do you have a pen?"

"Um sure." I opened up the center console and pulled out a pen, handing it to Ryan.

"Let me see your hand." He ordered.

"Okay." I obliged and held out my hand. Ryan began to scribble something down on it. "What are you writing?"

"My phone number." He said as he pulled back and put the cap back on the pen. "Call me sometime." He winked and climbed out the car.

I sat there for a minute, slightly shocked but I regained my composure and drove myself to school, which luckily was just down the road from his house. I climbed out of my car and headed back to the field.

All the boys were there with the exception of Nick and Harry. Their eyes widened at the sight of me. "Louis, you're here." Niall stated, clearly surprised.

"Yep." I waddled over and leaned against the bleachers.

"Are you okay, Lou?" Zayn asked worriedly.

"No, my ass is killing me." I hissed.

"Why?" Liam furrowed my brows. I stayed silent, I was embarrassed for what had happened.

"What's on your hand?" Niall asked, pointing towards Ryan's number. He grabbed my hand and examined it. "Oh, is it a girl's number? Who is she?"

"Well it's not a girl's number." I mumbled.

"Wait is—is it a guy's number?" Liam raised an eyebrow.