Chapter 16

Harry's P.O.V

"Mum, I don't feel well." I said and she pressed her hand to my forehead.

"You're warm, you better stay home." She sighed and grabbed a bottle of Tylenol from the medicine cabinet. "Take two of these to help with your fever."

"Okay." I nodded.

"Go up to your room and rest, I'm working late tonight so I won't be home till eleven." She grabbed her keys and purse. "Bye."

"Bye." I kissed her cheek and she left. I smiled widely knowing that my plan had worked. I had decided to fake sick so I could spend the day with Louis. I should spend it with Nick but I was seeing him tonight so I'd spend the day with Louis and the night with Nick.

I called an uber and gave him Louis address. I got to his house and thanked the driver before walking up to the door. I knocked on the door and it swung open. Louis stood there only wearing a pair of sweat pants. "Harry? What are you doing here?"

"I ditched school, we're hanging out today." I shrugged and walked into his house.

"Come in why don't you." He said sarcastically.

"Do you want me to leave?" I raised an eyebrow.

"No." He mumbled.

"That's what I thought." I smiled proudly

"How did you even get here? I thought you didn't have a car." He shut the door and walked over to me.

"Took an uber. I really wish I wasn't broke so I could get a motorcycle." I sighed.

"You want a motorcycle?" He raised an eyebrow.

"My dad had one before he left and I was in love with it." I shrugged.

"Huh, I never saw you as the type of person to want a motorcycle." He stuffed his hands into the pockets of his sweats.

"What? Did you think I'd want a Prius?" I snorted.

"Honestly yes." He chuckled.

"That's very stereotypical of you, what if I said I thought that you'd want a black Range Rover."

"I have a black Range Rover."

"Oh." I blushed slightly. "So what do you want to do?"

"Well, I'm quite hungry can we make pancakes?" He asked, balling up his fist and rubbing his eye tiredly.

"I thought you had a personal chef, Mary." I furrowed my brows.

"Mary's out for the week. She's on vacation with her husband for their anniversary." Louis explained.

"Oh. Well in that case, let's go make some pancakes!" I squealed and pulled him into the kitchen. I had a passion for cooking, you couldn't blame me for being excited.

He pulled out the pancake mix and the other ingredients we needed to make the pancakes. I put the ingredients into the bowl, "Okay you whisk this together while I prep the pan."

He nodded and I walked towards the stove. "Hey haz?" He called.

"Yeah." I turned to him.

"How do you whisk?" He asked blushing slightly. I smiled fondly and walked back to him. I picked up the whisk and demonstrated what to do. He mixed the batter while I pulled out the pan and turned on the stove. I put some butter in the pan, watching it melt.