Chapter 4: Annoying Prince

"Angel, the prince wishes to talk to you." Keith came in with his mask on. "Alright" I put my mask on and went to the video room "You wanted to see me your highness?" Hydron got up from his throne "You battled the boy who had the Dragonoid correct?" I nodded "Yes sire" "Then why don't I have him in my collection! You defeated Dan Kuso and yet you were never able to get the Dragonoid. I'm disappointed in you Dark Angel. You're the number one brawler in New Vestroia. And to think that I was considering making you leader." I looked down "I'm sorry sire. It won't happen again. I promise." Hydron smirked "It better not." The video chat ended "Spoiled prince. He thinks he can get anything he wants since he's prince. When I free the Bakugan, Hydron is going down." Spectra then came in "Well said Angel. I couldn't agree with you more." I jumped a bit "Spectra I- I didn't see you come in." He smiled "Don't worry about Hydron. He was just having a tantrum. You did well with the battle. Also, I know that you didn't want to take Drago from Dan. Like you said, you and him are together." I smiled "Thanks Spectra" He smiled back "You can go explore if you want. I don't mind if you want to visit Dan. I won't let anyone know." I hugged him "Thank you Spectra." I teleported to Dan and turned off my mask "Dan?! You here?" I then saw Dan and Ace on the ground in a deep hole "What the heck happened?!" I ran to them "Angel? What are you doing here." Dan got up "I got permission from Spectra to see you. Just look at you! You're all dirty" I giggled "Ya.." Baron and Ace just looked at me "What's a Vexo doing here." Ace piped up "She's a friend of mine Ace. She can be trusted." Mira looked at him and he looked the other way "But she's a Vexo." I looked down "I'll leave. I guess I'm not welcome here." I put my mask back on and teleported away crying. When I went back to Spectra's place, I ran into my room and took off my mask "Everything will be ok Angel. I promise." Leo came out of my pocket "But how am I supposed to visit Dan if Mira's other friends don't want me there." I kept crying. Suddenly, Keith came in the room "What's wrong Angel." He came to my side and put his hand on my shoulder "Nothing's wrong. Don't worry about it." Keith knew that I was lying "Something happened with Dan am I right? Just tell me." I sighed "It's not Dan.. It's Ace. He got pissed for me being there. It would make sense that he would be but still..." Keith then kissed my cheek. "Don't worry Angel. Everything will be fine. I know it will." I smiled at him "Thanks Keith. You should get some sleep. It's getting late." He nodded "You should get some rest too. We have a long day tomorrow" I took off my gauntlet and held Leo close to me "Goodnight Leo." I closed my eyes "Goodnight Angel."