Chapter 31: DNA Code and Battle Gear

While everyone got their needed rest, I decided to go out for a walk "Angel, is everything alright? You seem a bit down." Leo was on my shoulder "I'm fine Leo. I'm just thinking about my friend Fabia. I'm worried that something has happened and that's why she sent the DNA code. Oh Leo. I just wish I could go there and help her. The others don't know this but I've also received a DNA code but it's not the same like the one Keith and Marucho received. The DNA code that I received is from a place called Gundalia. My other friend Ren lives there but he's stuck somewhere in the Darkness there. I can't remember exactly why but maybe he got out and needs my help. I just don't know who to help at this point..." Leo sighed "How about this. Whoever comes to Earth first is the one you help. That seems fair does it not?" I smiled "It does. Thanks Leonids. You always know what to say." I roamed the streets and then decided to go back "Angel, where were you." Keith gave me a warm smile "Sorry.. I just needed to go for a walk. Just to clear my head you know?" "Were you thinking about your friend Fabia?" I sighed "Yes, I was. I think now is the right time for me to tell you something. I've also received a DNA code but it's not like yours. This one originated from a place called Gundalia." "Seriously?! Why didn't you tell us before." "I just received it this morning. Here, I'll transfer it to your gauntlet. I don't need it." "Angel, you don't have to give it to me." "But I do Keith. It's useless to me. I only have a year to live so there's nothing I can do with it." I started to cough and blood came out. Keith came to my side and brought me back to the others. He showed the DNA code to them "So you received this today?" Marucho looked at me "Yes, I did. Like I told Keith, it's not the same DNA code that you received. It's from a place called Gundalia." Later that day, the battle gear for Drago was ready and Keith battled as Spectra to see if the battle gear was perfect for Drago. During the battle, I felt a cold chill go down my spine "Volt.. Goodbye my friend.." I then continued to watch the battle "So the battle gear for Drago is Jetcore. That's awesome!" We smiled and called it a day.