Chapter 27: Mother Palace

"I have an idea. Let's move to the attack side, and attack the mother palace!" Dan smiled "Sounds like a plan." "But we don't know where it is." Ace piped up "I know who does... Spectra knows where it is." "You're kidding right?" Drago piped up "I can convince him. I know I can." I smiled at them "I'll do it Angel." Dan came up to me and then started to drag me somewhere "Hey! Where are we going." Dan then dragged me into a room "Angel, Spectra and I have a lot in common and we fight with the same battle code." Suddenly, Dan and I were being teleported "Dan! What's going on!" I held Leonids close and the next thing I know, we're both in Spectra's ship "Keith! Why did you bring us here." Spectra told us what he wanted and Dan battled Spectra. The battle commenced and I watched in the corner of the ship. Dan won the battle and Spectra transported everyone else onto the ship. Spectra then took us to the mother palace. On our way, I went to Spectra's room and knocked on his door "Spectra? It's Angel. May I come in?" "Sure. The door's unlocked." I went in and closed the door "I forgive you by the way." I sat down beside him "You do?" "Yes, I do." I smiled "Thanks." I then coughed and blood came out "Oh no.. It's worse then I thought." Spectra noticed the blood and got worried "Angel, what's going on. Is there something you haven't told me?" I nodded "Yes, there is. I'm dying Keith.. My bakugan body is killing me from the inside." He hugged me tight "You can't die. I won't let you." "I don't have a choice Keith.. As my dying wish, become the old Keith Mira and I remember. Please. I know that there is still some good in you." I coughed up blood once more "Do you have a tissue? I want to hide the blood from Dan and the others." Keith nodded and got me a tissue "Here.." I took the tissue and got rid of the blood. We had reached the mother palace and got off the ship. "So this is the mother palace. It's huge!" Just when I thought Spectra was going to come with us, he bailed and left. We then took a taxi to the BT system and when we were close, there was an ambush waiting for us. Everyone except Mira, Dan and I jumped out of the taxi and we rammed right into the guards "Ng... You guys ok?" They nodded and we ran into the palace before we were caught by the guards "Man that was close." Dan sighed with relief "Ya it was." I coughed and a small amount of blood came out and I hid it before Mira and Dan noticed. We then started to run "How can you guys run so fast..." My knees were about to give but I kept running "Hurry up Angel!"