Chapter 17: Going back to Earth?

I saddened when I thought that Leonids couldn't come back with the others and I to Earth "Leo. Do you and Drago have to stay here?" He nodded "I'm sorry Angel. I will never forget you. Wait a second, don't you have to stay here too?" "Oh that's right. I can't go to Earth either. This is goodbye everyone." We all said our goodbyes "Bye Mira. I hope to see you again soon." We hugged "Goodbye Dan. I love you." I hugged him tight "I love you too Angel." We both cried and suddenly, the six ancient warriors came and told us that Drago, Leonids and I could all go back to Earth with the others "Isn't that great Leo!" He smiled "It is. I'm glad that I still get to be your brawling partner." I then went to Dan and kissed him "Now we get to be together forever. I will never get back with Keith. My heart belongs to you Dan." Dan blushed "Aww... You're blushing." "No I'm not." He looked the other way "If you say so." I giggled. Drago then opened a portal and we all went back to Earth "Um guys... My-My body it's going waco again.." I kept switching from human to Bakugan "I don't feel good..." When we got to Runo's place, I wobbled to a chair "Hey Runo.." "Angel? What about New Vestroia." "It's all taken care of." It looked like I was about to hurl "You don't look good." Tigerra was on my shoulder and Runo noticed "Tig!" Runo ran to her and hugged her. Dan, Shun,Marucho and Julie then came in "I guess the whole team is back together now." Leo nodded (theoretically) "It's good to all be back together."
~Leonids's POV~
"Angel? Are you alright?" I then saw her pass out "Angel!" Everyone went to her and I noticed that her forehead was red "I think she has a fever." Dan checked and nodded "You're right Leo. I wonder how she got sick." Runo brought Angel into her room and I stayed with Angel and rested on her hand  "Feel better Angel."