Chapter 19: The Present

~Dan POV~
"Guys, I'm worried about Angel. She hasn't  woken up since yesterday."
~Angel POV~
"Ug.. What happened to me. My head is pounding and my body feels all tingly." "Angel!" Dan ran to me and hugged me "You're ok. I'm so glad. The BT system rumour is true and we have to stop Zenoheld." "So it wasn't a dream? Dan, the next time one of you battle, I need to battle in my Bakugan form. The six ancient warriors said that the next time I battle in my Bakugan form, my Bakugan body will evolve." Dan smiled "You got it." I noticed that there was a present and a letter on the night stand beside me "Hey Dan, did you get me a present?" "No why?" "There's a letter and a present addressed to me." I opened the letter and it was from Keith "Hi Angel. By the time you get this letter, six months would have passed. I'm still really sorry for what you had to hear. I was never using you. I really do love you. I got you a necklace to show how sorry I am. I hope you like it and I do wish I didn't loose you to Dan Kuso. Sincerely Keith." I had cried a bit and Dan noticed "Angel, are you alright?" I sniffled "Um ya. I'm fine." "Who's the letter from." "It's from- It's from Keith..." Mira and Dan blinked in shock "From Keith? But how- how did he know your location." Mira came up to me "No idea. He even got me a present." I opened the present and it was a gold bracelet "He- he got me a gold bracelet and it's beautiful.. But in the letter, he said he got me a necklace." Dan got a bit angry "Don't wear it. He could of put something underneath the bracelet and when you put in on, you'll be injected with who knows what." Dan looked jealous and I could tell "Fine. I won't put in on." I took the bracelet and left. I then decided that I was going to put it on. "Angel, didn't Dan tell you not to put it on?" Leonids piped up "Yes but I know that Keith wouldn't hurt me." I put on the bracelet and felt a small prick when I put it on "Owe.." "You ok Angel?" "Ya. I think so. I just felt something prick me." Mira, Dan and I then went to Dan's house.