Chapter 28: Destroying the BT System

We kept hitting dead end after dead end and there was one way left but we feared it was a trap "I don't know if we should go that way guys." "Angel, it's the only way left." Dan sighed and started to pull me "Hey! I can run!" We ran into a room and ended up in a battle area "I told you it was a trap!" Dan then had to battle Hydron "Good luck you guys." Spectra then came and he battled with them "Spectra!" I hugged him "Thanks for making the right choice." He smiled at me and the battle commenced. During the battle, Mira got blown back "Oh no Mira!!" I ran to her to make sure she's alright "Mira say something!" I shook her and she didn't wake up "How could you hit a girl like that!" Hydron smirked "Boy! Girl! All I see is a brawler!" I growled. Ace and the others then came "Angel! Mira!" They ran to me. I then started to cough up blood "Angel that's." Shun saddened "Yes it is..." I then passed out.
~Shun's POV~
"Angel!" Before she could fall, I caught her "Hang in there. Dammit. I thought once her Bakugan body evolved this wouldn't happen but it did.. I'm sorry Angel.." I held her close. The battle continued and near the end, Dan lost the Pyrus energy. The BT system was complete and now, all the Bakugan were doomed "Come on Angel. Wake up. You got to wake up."
~Angel's POV~
"Sh-Shun..?" I opened my eyes slowly "Angel! You're awake! I got some bad news.. The BT system is fully operational." "That's not good." I coughed weakly "I guess this is goodbye Shun." "What do you mean." "Since I'm part Bakugan, the BT system will kill me too." Everyone then decided to go to New Vestroia to stop the BT system. We rallied all the Bakugan into Spectra's ship so we could save as many Bakugan as possible. Drago and Helios then decided to hit the BT system to destroy it but it didn't work. Drago then decided to lift the BT system high in the sky to destroy it "Drago! Be careful!" "I will Angel. I promise." Drago picked it up and went up high in the sky. Suddenly, there was a big light in the sky "Drago!!!!"