Chapter 26: The Battle

Marucho had gone off to find Elfin and when he came back, he told us that he won a battle against Hyrdon and Shadow but lost the Aquos energy "So now they have three out of the six energies." We all sighed. The next morning, we got a call from Klaus and he told us that Baron's little sister came to visit. Later that day, I noticed that Shun was leaving and I followed him "Shun! Wait up! You can use me in battle." He looked up at me "Alright." He smiled and I turned into my bakugan form and went on his shoulder. I had left Leo and my gauntlet behind. We went to Samurai park and we saw Volt. Shun battled him and when he threw me in, my body started to evolve "Shun! It's happening! But my body feels like it's being ripped apart!" My new bakugan body had a crest on it that contained all six attributes and my bakugan body was similar to Drago's "Angel! Your bakugan evolution is incredible!" Shun used one of my new abilities and took Volt's bakugan down. I went back into ball form and turned back to my human form "That was exhausting. I'm glad that I got that over with. Thanks Shun." He smiled "No problem."
~Time skip to the end of the battle~
"You won! Awesome job guys!" Shun and Baron smiled and we all went back to Marucho's house "Guess who's bakugan body evolved! Mine did thanks to Shun!" Dan smiled "Does that mean?" "Yes Dan. Thanks to Shun, I have a higher chance of living." Dan ran to me and hugged me "I love you too Dan." "So wait, Shun went out to battle?! No fair!" Dan whined. We then went onto the roof top garden where Marin then teleported back to Vestal. The next day, Billy had came to visit Julie and then Marucho told us that he created a virtual world called Bakugan interspace. Everyone except Shun went in. Marucho told us to pick straws to see who battles first and I got number one "I guess I get to go first! This will be awesome!" Billy got number two "I guess I'm versing you Angel." I smiled and the battle started "Gate card set! Bakugan brawl! Bakugan stand! Go Darkus Leonids!" Billy then threw down Cyclops "Double ability activate! Cosmic tornado plus burning Dragon!" Cyclops was then down for the count.
~Time skip to the end of the battle~
"Nice job Billy." He smiled "Thanks Angel." "No problem." Shun then came on the screen in the virtual world and told us that we had to come back quickly "The Vexos tracked Billy's gauntlet?! That's not good. Now they know our location. We can't just sit around anymore! We have to go out and fight!"