Chapter 7: Dan vs Spectra

Before the battle between Dan and Spectra started, I went up to Dan "Dan, there's something I need to tell you." He smiled "Are you wishing me luck?" I looked down "No, I'm not. What I want to tell you is that I'm breaking up with you. You deserve someone better then me." "You can't be serious. After everything we've been through, you're breaking up with me?" I looked the other way "Like I said, you'll be better off without me. I'm sorry Dan." I then went up to Spectra "I'm going inside the ship. I'll watch the battle from there." Spectra nodded and I went inside "She-she broke up with me.." Dan teared up "Stop crying and prepare for battle!" Spectra yelled and the battle commenced. A few minutes in, I grabbed my head and screamed in pain "Angel! What's wrong!"
Leonids got worried and went to Spectra
~Spectra's POV~
"Spectra, something's wrong with Angel. She screamed in pain and passed out." Leo had gone to Spectra "What?! Gus, finish this up. I have to go check on Dark Angel." "Yes master Spectra." I took Helios out of battle and left to check up on Angel "Where are you going Spectra! Are you a coward?" Dan yelled "I'm no coward. I'm just making sure that a certain someone is ok." Dan then got the clue that I was talking about Angel "What did you do to Angel! Answer me!" I already went back in the ship "Ability activate! Pyrus Endurance!" Gus yelled. When I found Angel in the ship, she was lying on the floor unconscious "Angel!" I ran up to her and checked her pulse. It was very low "Oh no.." I went back outside and noticed that Gus was brawling two people now "Hurry up and finish this Gus! We have to get Dark Angel to the doctor back at base." Gus nodded and the battle ended when Shun defeated Gus. Gus came in the ship and we brought Angel to the doctor.
~Dan's POV~
"It's good to have you back Shun." I smiled "It's good to be back. You seem down Dan. What's wrong" I saddened "Angel broke up with me.." "I'm sorry to hear that." Shun put his hand on my shoulder "Where is Angel." "She's Dark Angel now and the seventh member of the Vexos. She only did it to infiltrate them and because the one in the red named Spectra saved her." "She's Dark Angel? Oh wow. Well, it's good that she's infiltrating them. That way, she can save the Bakugan from the inside." "That might not happen though. Something's wrong with her and I don't know what it is. All I know is that Spectra was worried about her."

~Angel's POV~
I groaned in pain and when I woke up, I saw Mylene at my side "How are you feeling." She asked sincerely "M-Mylene? Where am I... What happened." "I don't know what happened exactly but I found out that it was bad. I'm just glad you're alright." I smiled "Thank you.." I closed my eyes again since I could no longer keep them open "Dark Angel?" Mylene was actually worried about me. "I-I'm fine.. I just need to rest.." Mylene sighed with relief and left