Chapter 6: Together

Gus had planned a meeting for the whole team and Keith and I went. I put on my mask and left "Thank you for coming here on short notice. You're here because all of you except Dark Angel have failed." Gus smirked "Are you saying that we're weak?" Shadow got mad "What Gus means is that we can not afford to loose another battle." Spectra came in "I'll cream them." Shadow piped up "But didn't you loose three Bakugan to them?" Lync smirked "You're asking for it." "Can you all stop bickering!" I yelled and the room went silent. "I'll go prove that Dan Kuso is just an incompetent child." Gus told Spectra "Then go." Gus nodded and left. Then, Spectra and I went for lunch. We ate our food and went into his room. I took my mask off and Keith took off his "Finally. We have some alone time together." Keith kissed me and I kissed back "When I first met you when you were younger, I liked you from the start. When you suddenly left, I saddened and thought that I would never see you again." I smiled "I'm sorry. It wasn't my choice. You know about my predicament." Keith nodded "I do and I'm sorry for what my father did to you. It wasn't right. He could have killed you and that's why I wanted to save you. I didn't want to see you die." I smiled and kissed Keith. I suddenly felt this cold chill go down my spine "What's wrong." I looked down "I don't know but I felt like something bad is happening right now." Keith lifted my chin up "Don't worry about it. You're with me right now." Keith kissed me again. I kissed him deeply. Then, we laid on his bed and snuggled "I love you Angel." I smiled but I didn't say that I loved him back. I wasn't ready "Too soon?" I nodded "I'm sorry." "It's ok. Don't worry. It's my fault." Leonids and Helios decided to have a conversation "How do you like Spectra being with Angel." Helios asked "I don't know.. She was with Dan for a long time." Leonids sighed "But, it Angel's decision. If she wants to be with Keith, I respect her decision." The next day came and I woke up "Morning Keith." I turned to where he was but he was not there "I guess he left early in the morning." I put on my day clothes, took Leo and my gauntlet and then went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and fix my hair "I hope I'm making the right decision about leaving Dan. He'll be so heartbroken but I know that when this is all over, he'll have Runo to be with him. She does have a huge crush on him." I finished up and grabbed my mask. While I walking in the hall, Professor Clay and I walked right past each other. I had hoped that he didn't remember me and kept walking but I was wrong "You... Who knew that you were part of the Vexos this whole time." I glared at him "What do you want. I'm not letting you run tests on me again." My mask was recoding the whole conversation so I could show Keith/Spectra "Once King Zenoheld finds about you, you'll back in my lab and I'll be able to do research on you once more." Clay smirked and left. I ended the recording and ran to Spectra "I need to talk to you. It's important." "What is it Dark Angel." I pulled Spectra into his room and showed him the recording "I'll protect you Angel. I'll make sure that King Zenoheld never finds out." I sniffled "Thank you. I appreciate it." Spectra kissed my cheek "I have to go do a battle against Dan. Would you like to come?" I nodded "Sure. I need to tell Dan that we're done."