Chapter 35: Saying Goodbye

Dan and the others came to our rescue and helped us destroy the alternative. When the battle was over, we went back to Keith's ship "I guess this is goodbye Keith. I'm really going to miss you." I hugged him tight "I'm going to miss you too Angel. Stay safe and if you ever need anything, call me alright." I sniffled "Of course." I then hugged Mira "Take care Mira. I'll miss you." She hugged back "I'll miss you too Angel." I said goodbye to Ace, Gus and Baron and Dan, Shun, Marucho and I left to go back to Earth.
~Two weeks later~
"I can't believe you rebuilt Bakugan interspace in two weeks Marucho." Suddenly, a boy with a purple and black top appeared "Are you the Bakugan battle brawlers?" I recognized the boy immediately "Ren!!!" I ran to him and hugged him tight "It's good to see you too Angel." "Angel, you know him?" Dan gave me a confused look "Yes I do. Everyone, meet Ren Crawler. Ren, meet the battle bralwers." "It's nice to meet you all." I kept hugging Ren "We have so much to talk about." We all left interspace and talked. "May I talk to Angel privately please?" Everyone nodded "So Ren, how's Gundalia." "It's not good... Neathia attacked us and now we're at war with them." "Neathia attacked you?! But they're so peaceful.. I never would've thought they would attack. I'm here for you Ren. When the time is right, we'll tell the others and we'll battle alongside each other." Ren smiled "Thanks Angel. I really appreciate it." "No problem Ren. I'd do anything for a friend." I coughed weakly and blood came out. "Angel, are you alright? You coughed up blood." I looked down "Ren, I'm dying. You don't this but I'm part Bakugan. I know, it's weird but I am. My bakugan body is killing me from the inside.." "Angel I- I'm sorry to hear that. Is there a way to save you?" "No, there isn't unfortunately.." Later that day, Dan and I went to his house "Angel, Dan. There's something we need to tell you. We're moving. Dan honey, your dad got a promotion and we move in three days." "Three days?! But all my friends are here." "I know but I'm really sorry. Angel's coming with us." "I am?! Thank you Mrs. Kuso!" I hugged her. Three days passed and we moved to Bayview.

{I hope you liked the book. I'm contemplating on whether or not to do Gundailian invaders. If you think I should, please let me know}