Chapter 5: The Decision

I saw Mylene and Shadow go into their ship and I decided to follow them "Hey Mylene, can I come with you and Shadow? I want to observe you guys." She smiled "You can come but on one condition. You don't battle this time." I nodded and went with them. I was lucky that they didn't know my secret. When we went to where the battle brawlers resistance was, I watched Shadow brawl Baron. Baron was good but not great. "I thought you would be better Baron. You have potential. Dan will teach you well I'm sure." I came out of the shadows "I will beat Shadow! Just you watch!" I watched the rest of the battle and was very intrigued in Baron's battling style "I'm impressed. You did well Baron." He smiled "Thanks." Shadow was mad and we went back to the ship "You should've won that battle Shadow. Baron was an easy opponent until the very end." Shadow glared at me "Would you just shut up!" I looked the other way "I'm just saying." Shadow came up to me and slapped me "What was that for!" I rubbed my cheek that hurt a lot "You were annoying me." I turned the other way "That didn't mean you had to slap me." When we got back to the base, I was about to run to my room but Mylene stopped me "Just ignore Shadow. He's an idiot. I'm sorry that he slapped you." "It's- it's ok. You don't have to be sorry Mylene. It wasn't your fault." I went back to my room and took off my mask "Owe... Shadow hit me hard.." Leonids came out of my pocket "I'm sorry that Shadow hit you." Suddenly, there was a knock at my door "Who is it!" "It's Spectra. May I come in." "Sure. The door's unlocked." Spectra came in and noticed that someone had slapped me "Who did that to you." I looked down "Shadow did. I got him mad and he slapped me." "That ass." Spectra clenched his fist. "It's fine Keith..." Keith closed my door and took off his mask "Angel, I want you to leave Dan and be with me. I care about you. You're always around me and I can protect you. Dan can't." I looked down "I don't know.." Keith kissed me and surprisingly, I didn't pull away. I let him kiss me. He then pulled away for air "You didn't pull away. Does that mean you'll leave Dan?" My face was covered in blush "I-I'll think about it Keith. Just give me time." He smiled "If that's what you wish. Just know that I'll always be here for you." Gus then came in "Master Spectra, the Prince wishes to speak to you." Keith put on his mask and left. "I can't believe that I let him kiss me. Do I really have feelings for him too?" "Angel, what does your heart want. Do you want Dan or do you want Keith. You decide." Leo piped up "Thanks Leo. I'll figure it out." The next day, I wondered off and saw Marucho who was looking for a Bakugan. I noticed that he found an Aquos Bakugan "Hey Marucho! Up for a battle?" I went up to him "Sure! Just go easy on me though. I haven't battled in awhile." "We'll see." I smirked "Gauntlet power strike! Gate card set! Bakugan brawl! Bakugan stand! Go Leonids!" Marucho then threw down Elfin "Sun! Rain and wind combined! Let Aquos Elfin appear!" "Ability activate! Cosmic Tornado!" Near the end of the battle, a boy with a green cloak appeared "Shun?! Is that you?" There was no response "Shun it's me Angel!" He then left "Shun..." My gauntlet then beeped "I'm coming Spectra. I have to go Marucho. We'll continue this battle another time." I took Leo back and teleported back "You wanted to see me Spectra?" He nodded "Yes Angel. Come here." I went up to him and he pulled me close "Have you made your decision yet?" I nodded "I have. I want to be with you." He smiled and brought me to his room and took off his mask. I then took off mine "You made the right choice Angel. I'll always protect you." I blushed "I know and that's why I chose to be with you. The next time I see Dan, I'm going to break up with him." Keith leaned in and kissed me. Our kiss felt passionate and it felt right for some reason. I feared that I was making the wrong choice but my body told me that it was right.