Chapter 30: Spectra's last Stand

"Guys, those Bakugan are not our enemies. I need to tell you something. Those Bakugan are from a world called Neathia. I fear that that place is in danger and that the DNA code was a distress signal." Dan gave a confused look "Are you serious?!" "Yes I am. We should battle those Bakugan again because it would be a great asset to Neathia. Please trust me on this." They nodded and we all went to battle. After we battled, we went to eat dinner "I love Tuesday! Because it's taco night! I love Tuesday's! Because it's taco night!" Dan kept saying that over and over "Oh Dan. You really love tacos." I giggled. Dan then heard Spectra's voice and we went outside. Dan agreed to battle him and Drago opened up a portal for all of us so we could watch the battle "Let's go!" I went in the portal after the others. When we got there, the battle commenced. It was a tough battle and I started to think that Drago would loose. But, in the end, Drago won "I have lost Drago and now I say, you are the ultimate Bakugan!" Helios piped up. Spectra then took off his mask "Keith!!" I ran to him "I just knew it. I knew you would join us." I hugged him tight. "Thanks Angel. I really do wish you were still mine. Dan, you're very lucky to have Angel." Dan smiled "Thanks Keith. I know I am." We all then went back to Marucho's house "Keith, I'm really glad to have the old you back." I hugged him tight again "It's good to be back in the light." Marucho then called us to the operation room "So Drago can get battle gear now huh. That's so cool! You should do it Drago!" "No. I feel fine just the way I am." "But Drago! We might not be the only ones who received the Phantom data. Professor Clay could of received it too." I then looked into the data more and noticed that it showed a map of Neathia "Guys, look at this. It's a map to where the DNA originated from. It's amazing." I started to tear up as I thought of Fabia "Angel, are you alright?" Keith noticed that I was crying "Um ya. I'm fine." Drago then agreed to battle gear and Keith created a prototype using Helios's battle gear. We all went into Bakugan interspace and Keith decided to battle as Spectra but used two of the clone Bakugan "Come on Dan! You can do this!" He smiled and the battle commenced. In the middle of the battle, Dan then used the battle gear "Drago! You can do this!" I smiled. The battle gear was affecting Drago but I knew that he could do it. The battle finished a bit later and I helped Keith with the data he collected for Drago "The battle gear is incredible. Fabia would be happy that we're using it." "Who's Fabia." Keith smiled at me "A friend of mine who I met when I traveled Dimensions when I was in Vestroia."