Chapter 14:Executed?

Spectra beeped my gauntlet "What do you want." "I know you don't want to hear me but. Prince Hydron found out that you're with the Resistance now and said that you're a traitor and that you'll be executed by me. I'm sorry. I wish I could help you in this but I can't. Also, I'm sorry for what you heard earlier. I really do love you. Please be safe and stay hidden." Spectra ended the call and I started crying "Angel, it'll be alright. We'll protect you." Dan hugged me tight to console me and I burst into tears "I-I can't believe I'm going to executed..." "We'll just have to make sure that you're not seen. I'll help protect you Angel." Shun grabbed my hand and I felt safe with all of them "Thank you guys." Baron got a specialized gauntlet out of the back room "Mira would want you to have this. It's a special gauntlet that's made especially for you and the Vexos won't be able to track you." I took the gauntlet from Baron "Thanks Baron." I took off my mask and smashed it "Why did you smash it." Dan was confused "How do you think they found about me joining you. Also, Keith gave me that mask. Me and him are done and I don't want anything that reminds me of him." I started crying again "Oh Angel.." Dan grabbed both my hands and held them close to his chest "You have me. I bet you don't want to be with someone right now but just know that I do want you back." I smiled "Thanks Dan." It was getting late and I went into the room that I would sleep in. I had to share a room with Shun "Shun, thanks for being here with Dan and Marucho. I'm sorry for even deciding to be with the Vexo's in the first place." Shun closed the door and came up to me and hugged me "Don't be sorry. You had good intentions." "Thanks Shun. I was going to stay here in New Vestroia when this was all over but, I decided to go back to Earth. My home is there. Not here." He smiled "I'm happy to hear that." "I'm tired... I'm going to bed now. Night Shun. Night Leo." I went on my bed and fell asleep. In the middle of the night, I had a nightmare "No! Spectra don't listen to him! Please don't kill me! Please!!!" I woke up screaming "Angel? What's wrong. Did you have a nightmare?" Shun came to my side and rubbed my back "Spectra killed me.." I hugged Shun tight and cried "Don't worry. You're safe now." Those were the same words Keith said to me when he saved me from his father. "Keith said those exact same words to me when he saved me from his father.." Shun didn't reply and kept rubbing my back. Dan then ran into the room and noticed that Shun was hugging me "What happened. I heard Angel scream." "She had a bad nightmare. I suggest to leave her be right now." Dan nodded and went back to bed "Shun I-" I passed out.