Chapter 20: Poison?

{Ok wow. This is the shortest chapter I've ever written. I'm really sorry. The chapter seemed longer when I wrote it. I apologize}

"Leonids, I don't feel very good.." I started to wobble and Dan noticed "Angel are you alright?" He then noticed the bracelet "I told you not to wear it."
~Dan's POV~
Before Angel fell to the floor, I caught her and put her on the couch. I tried taking the bracelet off but it wouldn't come off "When I see Keith again, he's going to pay." I growled and got very mad "We have to go back to Marucho's. Maybe he can take a sample of Angel's blood and see what Keith injected into her." Mira nodded and we went back to Marucho's "Marucho, we need your help." "What is it Dan." I told Marucho everything "That's horrible. I'll do a blood test right now." Marucho got a sample of Angel's blood "Dan, I'm sorry to say this but there's poison in Angel's blood stream. If you can get the bracelet off, I'll be able to take a sample of the poison and can create an antidote." "Poison? How bad is it.." I started to tear up "If I don't create an antidote soon, Angel could die in a matter of hours." I managed to get the bracelet off and gave it to Marucho. He took a sample of the poison and started to create the antidote "Angel, please hang in there." I held Angel's hand close and hoped for the best.
~Angel's POV~
"Dan I'm- I'm sorry for not listening to you..." "It's-it's ok Angel.." Dan sighed