Chapter 21: Going to Vestal?

Leo was on my shoulder and spoke to me "Angel, I need to tell you something. You know how I was created from the Doom Dimension. Well, I'm slowly dying. I only have a year left to live. I'm sorry." "You're what...? Why tell me this now.." "I just thought you should know.. I'm sorry." Marucho then came with the antidote "I got the antidote." Mira and Dan smiled and Marucho inserted the antidote into me "Please let this work.." Dan was very worried and so was Leo, Marucho and Mira. My face gained back colour which meant that the antidote was working "Now that the antidote is working, Angel needs to rest." Marucho scooted everyone away "But Marucho!" Dan had wanted to stay by my side. Later that day, we all went to the video room to chat with Klaus. "Hello my fellow Bakugan brawlers." Baron and Ace came on the screen and then told us about the Vexos. But, my mind was on Keith and Leonids. I couldn't understand why Keith would want to kill me. I feared that someone knew about his letter and switched Keith's present "Angel, what's wrong. You don't look very good." Baron was a bit worried "Um well, I was poisoned by Spectra earlier." Baron, Ace and Klaus were shocked "Spectra's there?" Baron was confused "No.. There was a present from him on my night stand and well, the bracelet contained poison but in the letter he wrote, he mentioned that he got me a necklace not a bracelet.. I fear that someone had switched his present and knew that it was for me." "Angel, you still trust him?" Dan looked at me "I don't trust him but, I know that he wouldn't try to kill me." Everyone then decided that we were going to vestal "I have to tell you guys something. Leonids is dying.." Everyone saddened "Wait why." "Leo's from the doom Dimension not Vestroia." Drago saddened "I may be able to help with that." I looked up "Really?" "Yes." Drago went up to Leo and transferred some energy to Leonids. "Leonids won't die now. He has a small bit of the perfect core. His abilities are all the same and he'll live long." I smiled "Thank you Drago!" "Thanks Drago." Leo went on my shoulder "You're welcome Leonids." We all went to Doctor Micheal's lab using Marucho's private plane and we used the portal to go to vestal. "Guys, I have a bad feeling about something." "What is it?" Dan put his hand on my shoulder "I don't know but all I know is that it's bad."