Chapter 34: Gus Lives

Keith battled Zenoheld and I watched. I didn't want to intervene until Keith asked for help. "You can do this! I know you can!" Zenoheld looked at me and I gulped. I had totally forgotten that I was still ordered by him and Prince Hydron to be executed. "I think I'll watch from inside the ship." I ran back in and Keith realized why. When I saw Keith taking a bad hit, I knew that I had to join in and help him "Bakugan brawl! Bakugan stand! Let's do this Leonids!" "Angel, you shouldn't help me. I'll be fine." "Please. Let me do this. I don't know how much longer I have to live. I want to help as much as I can. Ability activate! Aquos tsunami!" Keith then also used an ability "Ability activate! Farbros D2!" Later is the battle, Gus came to help us "Gus!! I knew you were alive! I just knew it!" I then sensed that something was about to happen "Guys! Get out of the way now! Just listen to me!" I got Leonids, Keith, Gus and their Bakugan out of the way and the alternative hit me.
~Keith's POV~
"Angel No!!!" I started to tear up when I saw the moon that she was on blow up "She sacrificed her life for us. I'm sorry Leonids." Suddenly, the alternative showed up "Is that what I think it is?" Helios piped up "It is. It's the alternative." "Did you really think you could get rid of me that easily!" I heard Angel's voice but I thought I was hearing things.
~Angel's POV~
"I couldn't let a little beam kill me. I was fortunate enough to quickly turn into my Bakugan form and flee. I'm sorry for worrying you all." Keith smiled at me "I'm glad that you're ok."
~Time skip to where Dan and the others come~
"Dan!! Over here!" I smiled at him "Angel!" Dan was on Drago and the others were on their Bakugan. Spectra, Gus and I went closer to the alternative and attacked it