Chapter 22: Side Effects?

When we went into the back of Klaus's house, Volt showed up to battle and then, out of nowhere, Spectra and Gus showed up! "I can't believe you tried to poison me." I growled at Spectra "What are you talking about. I never tampered with the necklace I wanted to give you." "Well, I got a gold bracelet instead and it contained poison." Volt smirked "So you got the present we gave you huh. It should've of killed you but I guess it didn't work." "I had a feeling that you Vexos switched the present. But how-how did you know that Spectra was giving me something." "I'm not telling you that." Volt smirked again. Spectra was mad and lifted Volt by the collar of his shirt "What are you going to do. Hit me?" "Spectra don't." I had started to tear up and Spectra let him down "Why are you really here Spectra." Dan growled "I beat you once Dan and I have no problem doing it again. So Dan, are you ready to have some fun?" "You're on frosted tips. Gauntlet power strike!" Before I could do anything, time froze and even though I could see the battle, I couldn't move my body. When the battle ended, Dan was badly hurt "Dan! Are you ok?" I ran over to him. Spectra then got lifted up into his ship "Spectra!!" Dan went onto his knees "Dan!" I ran to him once more "Sorry guys. I guess I'm just a bit wobbly." Volt then left because he doesn't like to battle a man when he's down "Wow, Volt did the honourable thing for once." I then went on one knee "I think the antidote has some side effects.." My leg felt tingly "I forgot to mention. There will be some side effects." Marucho piped up "Now you tell me.." "Angel, will you be alright?" Leonids was concerned "Yes, I'll be fine." Later that day, Klaus called us to the video room where Alice told us that Shadow battled her and that the transporter system was destroyed. We all decided to leave for Earth when Spectra suddenly teleported in the house. "Ug.. What does he want."