Chapter 12: The Battle for Drago

~Spectra's POV~
"It's time to battle Kuso!" I yelled. The battle commenced and Angel turned into her Bakugan form. "Bakugan brawl! Bakugan stand! Go Angel! Like I said Angel, if the forbidden card becomes too much for you to handle, I'll pull you out."
I then saw her smile "Alright." "Angel! How could you let him use you!" Dan yelled "It's because I want to battle in this form Dan." Angel yelled. Dan then threw down Apollonir. I then immediately used an ability card "This is it Angel! I'm using it! Ability activate! Haos X!" I could hear Angel scream in pain but she seemed like she was handling the card well. "Angel! Stop this! You're hurting yourself by letting him do this to you!" "I want power Dan! I'll become stronger if I do this!" I could hear Angel chuckle evilly a bit. I then felt wrong for doing this to her and I was about to pull her out, but then Dan used an ability "Ability activate! Siam Low!" Dan's ability absorbed the G power from Angel without hurting her "More Power Spectra!" I heard Angel yell. I was hesitant to use it on her but she seemed to want the power "You got it! Ability activate! Forbidden X!" Angel received more power this time but something was going wrong. I could hear her scream in a lot more pain from last time and I pulled her out. From ball form, she turned human once more but she was unconscious. "Angel? Can you hear me? Angel!" She wouldn't wake up "What did you do to her! Why you little.." I heard Dan yell in anger "I guess I'll bring Drago out now."
~Angel's POV~
When I woke up, I noticed that the battle was over and that Dan had Drago back "Angel! You're alright." Spectra ran up to me "I'm so sorry for doing that to you. I shouldn't of.." I smiled "It's ok. It's not your fault. I let the power consume me and I went out of control. I'm the one who should be sorry.." Spectra picked me up and we started to leave "Goodbye battle brawlers.." I heard Spectra say that as I passed out once more. Instead of going back to my house, we went somewhere else. The next day, we saw Dan and the others and used the portal that they had created to go back to New Vestroia. What I didn't know is that Mira sided with us! I think it was because Spectra is her brother. "We're back." I grabbed Leo and held him close "Yes we are. It's good to be back home." Leonids smiled (figuratively) We went to Beta city and as I walking, I walked into a room and saw Marucho, Ace and Shun in tubes full of water "Shun! Ace! Marucho! I can't believe they did this to you... How could- how could the team agree with this..." I went down to my knees and started crying.