Part 1

"A Real Woman Can Raise A Child All By Herself But A Real Man Would Never Let Her"

"Papa!" The baby in Madhu's arms said in a soft voice.

"What?" Madhu's eyes grew wider as she brought her baby forward & looked straight only to find the baby smiling sweetly... A victorious smile for successfully saying the first ever word.

"Oh my baby! Did you say something? Come again darling?" Madhu was so surprised to hear her one year old baby talk for the first time. She had been giving her baby training to talk some simple words like Maa, Di, Boo... But till now her baby couldn't utter a word other than making some unintelligible sounds.

"Baby! Once more please?" Madhu pleaded. The baby got too shy being the center of attraction & refused to say the word again but had a mischievous smile which mirrored of someone's smile whose face Madhu wanted to forget in her life.

"What was the first word?" Madhu wondered as she couldn't quite catch it but was sure her baby uttered the first special word which she missed to hear properly.

"The baby said 'Papa'..." A familiar voice spoke from behind. Madhu clutched her baby so close to her chest fearing the man behind her might snatch the baby from her. But what would he want to do with her baby?? she thought. Madhu tried to ignore him but he blocked her way & smirked at her. She glared at him angrily. He would be the last person she ever wanted to see. The monster who shattered her life. RK/ Rishab kundra, The Superstar of Bollywood industry!

"Hey! Babe. We meet again." Rk slipped his hands around her petite waist & jerked her forward crushing the baby in between them.

"You still maintain your sexy figure hun! Not bad!" He nuzzled her hair. She flinched. Then he leaned down to kiss her & when she crunched her eyes in disgust, he landed his kiss on top of the baby's head.

"Cute baby." He ruffled the baby's soft hair but Madhu swatted his hand away. She didn't want him to contaminate her baby.

"Whose baby?" He asked too innocently. Of course he very well knew it was HIS baby. His blood & flesh but he had the nerve to ask his own baby as whose? Shame!

"Mine!" She said through gritted teeth.

"Ohhh... Then who is the father?" He asked shooting up his brow.

"Did you miraculously get pregnant without you know..." he traced his finger down her cheek. "...being touched?" he asked.

"What do you care? And who are you Mister to ask me all such nonsense?" She shouted at him.

"Me? The world knows who am I & you are one in this world so you do know, don't you, sweetheart?" He asked her grinning wickedly.

"I don't know! And move out of my way." She growled.

"Nah! Not so soon... After so long I got to meet you... The best company on bed I ever had" he said in a husky tone making her body shiver as she got the images of their intimate moments & then she looked down at her baby in her hand, the result of the sin they committed several months back.

"Papa" the baby said again making Madhu's eyes wet. She was happy to hear her baby speak but definitely not the word 'Papa'

"There! There the word again." Rk smiled, a genuine smile. He was thrilled to hear his baby call him "Papa". He couldn't explain the strange warmth engulfing his chest.

"Is the baby a she or he?" Rk asked Madhu in confusion.

"She" Madhu muttered in a disinterested tone.