Part 34

Dedicating this part to @ashuban
Bae, happy wedding anniversary and I wish many more of this day to come! I wrote this part specially for you! Hope you will like it!
(Sorry, I couldn't write HILY and update it for you though I know that Madhu is your favorite. Lol!)
Always stay blessed!
Love you, Ashu!

- - - - -

UNEDITED

- - - - -

- At Corsica Island, French Region -

"Woohaaw, papa beach" Ruhi squealed clapping her tiny hands and bouncing in her daddy’s arms.

"Yes, darling" Rk nodded and kissed her chubby cheek.

"We play?" She asked cutely, hanging her hands around her daddy's neck.

"Sure, sweetheart but tomorrow. Now, it’s already late. Time for dinner and then to bed"

"Okie" Ruhi agreed. Rk arched his brow in surprise.

“Did she really listen to me? May be she is tired and sleepy as its way past her bed time so she accepted to eat and sleep without creating a fuss wanting to play.” Rk thought with a happy grin.

Rk walked back to the patio where dinner table was arranged.

"Hey! Where you two went?" Madhu asked as she and Roma set the dinner table.

"I just went for a small walk with my daughter. We both enjoyed the chill breeze." Rk said with a small smile looking down at her baby girl who was yawning subtly.

"You should have called me. I would have walked along with you..." Madhu said with a pout. "...holding your hands" She added looking him through the corner of her eyes.

"We still can go for a walk, baby..." Rk winked at her. "...but after feeding my sweet little girl. Baby hungry, right?" Rk asked Ruhi. She shook her head in no.

"Sleepy?" He asked. She nodded in yes.

"But you won't get proper sleep if your little tummy is empty... So have a little and then you can sleep, okay darling?"

"Okie" Ruhi mumbled. Rk was surprised again. Thank his lucky stars. His daughter was obeying his words, today.

"What you want to eat, Ruhi baby?" Rk asked sweetly.

"Ice cream" Ruhi said mirroring his same sweet tone.

"I knew it! I knew very well when she very nicely obeyed to me something like this is coming up" Rk thought with an inward groan. "Now what will I do? If I give her ice cream Madhu will kill me. If I don't, Ruhi will cry. What the hell am I gonna do now?"

"How about you eat your dinner now and tomorrow morning I will get you ice cream?" Rk tried to bargain.

"Nah! Ice cream... Chocie fla-vor" Ruhi demanded emphasizing the word flavor.

"Madhu..." He looked at her helplessly.

"Give her to me" Madhu said opening her arms and Rk passed Ruhi to her.

Madhu placed Ruhi on top of the table and took the bowl in her hand.

"Open your mouth, Ruhi" Madhu ordered. Ruhi opened her little mouth a little. "Wider" Madhu stated. Ruhi did as she was told by her momma and Madhu shoved the food in her mouth.

"What's that yucky thing you are stuffing in my daughter's mouth, Madhu?" Rk asked looking disgusted at the bowl full of tasteless pap.

"Rice mixed with mashed potatoes, carrots, peas and dal." Madhu said and continued stuffing Ruhi's mouth with that 'yucky' food