Part 31

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Hi guys! I am back!

First of all, thank you all for wishing me luck for my exams. Two exams went well but two exams were okay.Very tough those two papers but I managed to write pretty decently. LOL!

Now coming to the main matter... I missed you all!!! yeah I missed you all so badly. I missed reading. I missed writing. I was literally counting the days for my exams to get over. LOL!!!

Now I am back to do what I like to do which is writing stories for you all. Thank you for patiently waiting for me and also encouraging me always. Thanks!

After my exams when I thought of writing anything I went completely blank. (HILY mainly. I forgot the climax scene I planned LOL so I will take a day or two time to write the climax update LOL) I didn't get any ideas for any of my stories expect this one. Now only I realized I can write this one story just like that without any blockage or prior planning. Seriously 'Baby daddy' is so easy to write compared to my other stories. LOL

I really enjoyed writing this quick"UNEDITED" update. Hope you all will do too.

Part - 31

Bittu and Roma were sitting in a park and eating their club sandwich in comfortable silence.

"I know you like me" Roma said breaking the silence as she took another bite of her sandwich.

"And I know you like me" Bittu said confidently.

"So let's get married" Roma dropped the bomb yet again right on his head.

"You serious?" Bittu asked. He didn't expect her to be so blunt. She said something so big and serious thing in such a simple emotionless way just like saying'Let's do coffee'

"Yes, I am. Neither of us is going to get any younger. So why delay? Why not we do things sooner than later?" she asked. "It's already way past your marital age."she said teasingly. Bittu growled at her.

"But we hardly know each other.."

Rom turned to look at him and she frowned at his hesitance. She thought he will jump in joy to marry her.

"You wanted this right?" she asked.

"Yes, of course... but not like this..." Bittu sighed. "I don't know how to explain my feelings to you..."

"You don't have to. I know what you feel..."

"No you don't!" Bittu shouted and stood up and waked a little away.

"What's wrong with you? All these days you were behind me like a love sick puppy..."

"But you ignored me like anything..."

"I just need time... to know you better" she reasoned. "I wasn't ready for another relationship at that time... so I was avoiding you to know you... to trust you that you won't hurt me like my ex-husband"

"Roma... look, I know you had your own reason... I am glad now you even started liking me... but I doubt..."

"Doubt what?"

"Doubt your intention to marry me that too this soon... are you trying to prove your ex-husband that you have moved on?" he asked.

Roma looked down and remained silent for few minutes. "Yes, I wanted to prove him..."

Bittu looked away feeling hurt. He knew she was using him for her own benefit. She doesn't love me! He muttered to himself softly.

"... really wanted to prove him that I found that right man for me. The man of my dream! The man who will make my dreams come true. I... I really love... you... Bittu... you are such a nice man... I... I really tried to resist you... but I could help fall for you... fall for your cute chubbiness" she said with a chuckle as she pinched his chubby cheek.