Part 28

THANKS ALL FOR YOUR OVERWHELMING COMMENTS AND VOTES!!!

NOTE - If you feel this story boring and I am simply dragging it please do tell me. Then I will wrap this story soon!!!

(No time to proofread so excuse the mistakes)

After a long time Rk had a good night sleep having his two favorite girls in his arms. He remembered going to sleep with Ruhi lying on top of his torso and Madhu wrapped securely in his arm but now he felt his chest empty without any weight. He turned to his side to check on his daughter and his lover. He sighed in relief finding them peacefully sleeping. His lips curved to a small smile seeing the way Ruhi was sleeping. She was sleeping diagonally, her head on her momma's tummy and her legs closer to Rk's neck.

When Rk tried to pull her up and put her to sleep comfortably she kicked her legs in the air fighting him for disturbing her so he let her go. Ruhi nestled against her momma bouncing Madhu's boobs with her face and slept in a crawling position. Out of habit Ruhi tried to suckle her momma's boobs but she failed in her attempt of latching her mouth to her momma's nipple as she was fully clothed. Ruhi still tried hard only to drool over her clothes with her slobbery mouth. Feeling the wetness and weight on her bosom, Madhu lazily opened eyes directly to meet with Rk's eyes. He was sitting up and gazing at her with a soft smile.

"What are you looking at?" Madhu asked Rk as she loosely draped her hand around Ruhi's back and rubbed it.

"Of course you two. My darling angels. Well, Good morning." Rk greeted.

"Morning" she said subtly yawning.

"Well rested?"

"Wish to sleep a little longer"

"Then sleep, sweetheart" he caressed her hair affectionately.

She smiled and closed her eyes to go back to sleep again.

"Iss!" Madhu hissed feeling a sharp bite. Yeah, Ruhi had bit her momma's boobie. "Ever since I stopped breast feeding her, she is giving me hickeys" Madhu grumbled making Rk laugh. Hickeys? Seriously? He remembered giving her hickeys while making love to her and also remembered how much she enjoyed it then but now? She was complaining. Well may be Ruhi's hungry bite pained her whereas his love bite aroused her.

"She does that daily?" Rk asked. Rk had seen Ruhi suckling her momma's breast over her clothes few times in the morning but never knew she actually bites her when she gets frustrated of not getting what she wanted.

"Mostly. You have given me a wild daughter" Madhu gently pushed Ruhi's head not letting her to bite her again. Ruhi rolled south and laid her head on Madhu's lap.

"Oh... This time I will make sure to give you a softie baby... Not at all wild who bites you like Ruhi does."

"You won't stop with this? Will you?"

"Not until I get what I want"

"If you didn't get what you wanted then what you will do?" Madhu challenged him.

"I might just do what Ruhi just did to you. Bite you." he said with a casual shrug.

"You both daddy and daughter should live in jungle."

"Ready to live anywhere if my jungli-billi (wildcat) accompanies us."

Madhu blushed and said "Why don't you better make her a bottle?"

"Oh why? I thought I will take you both out for breakfast."

"Oh"

"Since we had a long tiring day yesterday I decided not to let you step into the kitchen today."