Part 20

Rk had missed his daughter for the whole day. She had refuse to come near him. When he tried to get near her she just screamed bloody murder almost bringing the place down.

"Now, look how peacefully you are sleeping, my darling?" Rk asked softly sneaking into Madhu's and Ruhi's room. The night lamp was on and from that light he could clearly see how Ruhi was clinging to her mother. 

Ruhi had her head on her momma's forearm and her right hand was cupping her momma's breast. Rk chuckled at the sight in front of him. 

"It was mine to hold once upon a time." Rk sighed as images of him doing things to her swollen sweetness flashed in front of his eyes. 

"Why you are holding it girl? As if its your possession?" Rk asked his sleeping Ruhi. He sat on the bed slowly not disturbing both the sleeping beauties. He gently extricate Ruhi's hand for Madhu's breast and laid it down on her tummy but the little girl turned and buried her face on Madhu's bosom as she started suckling over her clothes and her other hand held Madhu's breast in a firm grip.

"Okay, you are the sole proprietor of this food factory." Rk held his hands up in defeat, as he smiled at the cuteness bundled in front of him.

"How much anger you will hold on your Papa? Why can't you forgive me?? You are my angel nah?? Angels forgive sinners easily nah? Then why your mother hasn't forgiven me yet? Why you haven't forgive me?" Rk pouted at them. Madhu stirred in her sleep and caressed Ruhi's head and gently pushed her mouth from suckling her boobie.

"Sleep, Sweethearts. I will see you both tomorrow." Rk whispered and tiptoeing he walked out of their room.

--0--

(Next day morning)

Rk was working out in the gym, lifting weights. He heard the sound of door opening and he got surprised when Ruhi poked her head in and scanned the room as if searching for someone and the someone is Rk.

"Hey, baby darling, here is your Papa. Come. Lets take push ups." Rk called. Daily when Rk takes floor push up Ruhi used to come and sit on his back and repeat his counting. Even when he gets tired she will force him to take more push up as she don't want to get down the ride.

"Why are you standing there? Come here."

"Mama..." She whispered, her face was so worried. "Mama..." She called again looking around the room though she knew her mother never steps into her Papa'sgym. God! She couldn't find her momma and she wasn't in talking terms with her daddy now what will this little soul will do? she just repeated "Mama..mama"

"Where is your momma?" Rk asked.

Ruhi shook her head not knowing. When she woke up she was alone in the bed. She knocked the bathroom door but there wasn't any reply so she came to her Papa.

"Come, lets go find her." Rk tried to pick her up in his arms but she scurried back.

Rk sighed but then walked ahead of Ruhi searching for Madhu. They couldn't find her in the bedroom or washroom so they walked down to the kitchen hoping she would be there making breakfast for them but she wasn't there. Rk took his phone out to make her a call and that was he found a sticky note on the refrigerator.

"Going to the nearby grocery shop to grab some necessary stuffs. Will be back in 10 minutes. If Ruhi wakes up, take care of her."

Rk knelt down in front of a worried Ruhi and softly spoke "Baby, Your momma has gone to shopping, she will be here soon."