Part 7

"Superstar RK Quits movies!!"
"Superstar RK says Sayonara to his fans!!"
"Superstar RK kissing away his stardom!!"
"Superstar Rk Out! Then who is the new superstar?"
Those were the captions or headlines on all magazines & newspapers. 

"Bittuji! Bittuji! Mangesh! Patil! Where the hell are you guys?" Rk shouted throwing the film magazines & newspapers in his hand & switching off the TV. Since past two days, the moment he let the world know about his decision to leave the industry, in every single newspaper his face was stuck on the front page & every news channel was debating his sudden decision to quit acting career. 

"Chief" Bittuji rushed to the living room followed by the servants Mangesh & Patil. 

"I want you to clear everything now. I don't want to see any newspapers or magazines... take them out of my sight & burn them." Rk ordered & turned away as he ran his fingers through his messy hair. 

Then Rk felt a slight pull on his pants & felt small hands wrapping his leg. Instantly he calmed down as he knew it was none other than his precious baby girl. Rk looked down & she was looking up at her dad with a fearful eyes. Rk thought she was in the bedroom playing with her mother. He looked over his shoulder & found Madhu standing at a distance seeing him with an impassive look. She might have walked out hearing his shouting with their daughter.

"Papa" Ruhi pushed out her bottom lips as she whimpered & her eyes stung with tears. 

"Oh baby!" Rk picked up his angel in his arms & cooed loving words & kissed her cheeks over & over again. Then Ruhi wriggled from his hold insisting him to put her down as something caught her eyes. 

Rk reluctantly placed her down to stand on her wobbly legs but she sat down & crawled as that way she could move faster. Rk's eyes followed her wondering what she was doing. Ruhi took a paper from the floor & showed it to Rk.

"Papa... Papa..." She squealed & jumped up & down her bum. She smiled her baby smile seeing her dad's photo on the newspaper. She trailed her hand over the photo & then looked up at her dad. 

"What?" Rk asked Patil with a glare who was standing by Ruhi's side ready to snatch the paper & burn it as it was his Chief's order.

"That paper, Chief." Patil said nervously.

"Can't you see my daughter is seeing that paper? and now, give all the magazines & papers for her to see." Patil nodded his head & quickly placed the magazines on the floor beside Ruhi. Ruhi looked up at Patil curiously & then looked at her dad. Rk smiled & she smiled back cutely. 

"If you pile up the magazines how she will see? Spread them up." Rk barked at him but not too loudly not wanting to startle his baby girl.When Patil spread the newspapers & magazines for Ruhi's easy view, Ruhi got so excited & started squealing. 

"Papa... Papa... Papa... Papa..." Ruhi pointed on each & every picture of Rk's & picked up one magazine & kissed it, then showed it to her dad for him to kiss. 

Rk sat down on the floor... He didn't know when he last sat on floor. His skin felt cold sitting on the marble floor. If it was cold to him then what about Ruhi? He quickly scooped her in his arms & placed her on his lap. 

She again forwarded the magazine for him to kiss. Instead of kissing the stupid magazine he kissed his daughter's cheek lovingly & she wiped off the kiss from her cheek giggling. 

Rk didn't leave, he again kissed her cheek & she again wiped it. Then she slapped her tiny hand on his face wanting him to stop kissing her. 

"My baby got angry hun?" Rk asked twitching Ruhi's soft little nose. Rk fished out his phone from his pocket & took a picture of Ruhi in his mobile camera. He changed it to selfie mode & pulled Ruhi closer to him & holding his phone up, he took a selfie of him & his daughter.