Part 51

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019!!!

HAVE A BLESSED YEAR, GUYS!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!

UNEDITED

Part - 51

"God! What a tiring day?" Madhu said after clambering into the rear seat of the car and resting her head on Rk's shoulder.

Today, they had a long day shooting in the outdoors.

"I can't wait to get home and fall flat on our bed." She mumbled sleepily.

"Hmm... I can't wait to see our baby and play with her"  Rk said feeling excited to meet his daughter.

"Play with her? You're not tired?" She asked in surprise.

"No, actually. I am used to this routine you know"

"Ah right! But I don't think Ruhi will be up now. She would have gone to bed couple of hours ago." She said.

"Hmm yeah but I will at least cuddle her for a while if she was asleep. She is my stress buster. My sleeping pill."

Madhu smiled hearing that. "That's sweet. Oh and would you mind if I lie on your lap?"

"No, baby"

The moment he gave her the green signal, she slide her head down to his lap and got comfortable on the seat.

"Wake me up when we have reached home..."

"Or would you mind me carrying in my arms to our bedroom?"

"I guess I wouldn't." She whispered and dozed off.

He watched her sleep till they had arrived to their residence and then he carried to their room without disturbing her sleep.

After settling her confortably on bed and covering her with the duvet, he went to Ruhi's room but she wasn't there.

He went to his mother Radha's room and knocked at the door.

"Is Ruhi with you?" He asked looking away from her. He wasn't still comfortable having his mother around him.

"Yes, Rishu. She is here, sleeping."

"I would appreciate if you put my daughter to sleep in her room or in mine and Madhu's."

"Woh Rishu... She isn't feeling well so I... I couldn't let her sleep alone in this condition so I..."

"What do you mean by she isn't feeling well? What's happened to her?" Pushing her aside, he rushed to Ruhi's side.

He gently placed his hand on her forehead to feel her.

"Fuck! She is burning" he cussed.

"Yes, she is still having fever though I have given her medicine. She was crying in discomfort for long and only half hour ago, she dozed off..."

"Why the hell you didn't borther to ring me and tell me about this?" He whisper yelled.

"I didn't want to worry you or Madhu when you were at work..."

"Fuck work! You should have called me!" He scolded her. "How could you let my daughter cry and not inform me anything?" He asked angrily. Radha bowed her head sadly.

"Useless!" He muttered under his breath and gently scooped his baby girl in his arms and headed out. Radha followed him. "Where are you taking her?"

"Where do you think?"

Since he wasn't heading to his room she assumed he was taking her to the hospital.

"I have called the doctor for home visit this evening and he check her thoroughly. He said there is nothing to worry as of now as it seemed to be an ordinary fever and he has prescribed some medicine. He said she will be fine by tomorrow morning so you don't have to worry, Rishu." Radha reassured him calmly.