Part 26

"Madhu... " Rk walked into Madhu's room with a gift packet in his hand.

"Shush! Ruhi is sleeping" Madhu shushed him pointing her finger to the bed where their daughter was peacefully sleeping.

"Yeah okay" Rk said in a husky voice and tiptoed to the dressing room.

"I thought I will get ready before Ruhi wakes up so that I can get her ready for the party later" Madhu said as she curled her hair with the curling machine.

"What you are gonna wear for tonight's party?" Rk asked hopping from foot to foot obviously showing his nervousness.

"Haven't decided yet. I will find something in the wardrobe." she said looking him through the mirror and finally she noticed something in his hand.

"What's that? Gift for Ruhi?" Madhu asked with a soft smile.

"Um... Yeah... It's a gift... But for you" he said and cleared his throat.

"Oh." she said in a disinterested tone. "Give" she stretched her hand out for him to hand over the gift.

"You mean... You are accepting my gift?" he thought she will reject his gift but she took him by surprise. She didn't say a word but snatched the gift box from him.

She quickly unwrapped the gift wrapper and opened the gift box revealing a dress.

"This dress?" she asked in shocked surprise. If he wasn't mistaken he saw a gleam of euphoria in her eyes.

Yeah, it was the wine red dress she liked when they had gone shopping and it was the same dress Rk thought Madhu was picking for Ruhi as it was too short.

"You sure you want me to wear this dress for this party?" she asked.

"Actually no. I don't want you to wear that dress..."

"Then?"

"You liked that dress so I thought to gift it to you... I would like it if you wear it only for me. For my eyes. For me to admire your beauty... But no one." he said softly but in a possessive tone.

She raised her brow up. "You think I will wear this dress to please your eyes?" she asked with a mocking smirk.

"Honestly? Yes" he grinned confidently. "If not today... I am sure one day you will. And that day I will have the pleasure of peeling you off of that dress and take you then and there." his words... his husky voice... his intense gaze... his desire... made her squirm in her seat. She crossed her legs tightly and looked away to hide her blush.

"I want you to wear this dress for the party" he pulled out another gift box which he was holding in other hand at his back.

"Another gift?"

"This is my choice. I am sure you will look stunning in this dress."

"Ahaan!" she said with a smirk which mirrored his own. She stood up from the dressing stool and took out the dress from the box. It was a beautiful black mermaid off shoulder dress. "It's beautiful." she said in awe. "Thank you"

"Pleasures mine, m'lady. You surely won't look like a mother of a two years old baby but a hot model" he could so imagine how enticing she will look.

"Rk, don't leave her side tonight or else every man who attends this party will wish to have his filthy paws on her" he warned himself mentally.

"If you knock me up at the age of 18 then obviously I won't look like a mother. Don't forget I am just 21 years old. I am still young and my beauty hasn't disappeared." she said suddenly anger flaring up her nose.