Part 46

NOTE - Sorry for taking so long to update and making you all wait. I had a busy month... College tour, project work, seminar, viva voce and to top that I had office work too. I neither got time nor mood to write this story.

Next week I have my final sem exams and I thought to post this update only after that but you guys were constantly asking me for an update so to make you all happy I wrote this update in a hurry and posting now.

I will post the next update of this story and all my other stories only after 7th May!

This part hasn't come out well... So sorry in advance for disappointing you all.

Oh and one more sorry for not replying to your comments on previous part. Exam tension so no time for replying but trust me I read and loved them all. 

Please do continue your encouragement with your words and votes!

UNEDITED part so excuse the mistakes!

Part - 46

"Sorry, I am late" Dipali said as she took a seat opposite to Madhu. They were in a small fancy restaurant to discuss about the proposal Rk had placed to Madhu the other night.

"No, it's fine. I just came in" Madhu offered a polite smile.

"Today, my movie wrap so I had lots of work. I even thought of postponing our meet to some other day but then I went against the thought as I didn't want to give you a reason to back off from working in my new project."

"I still haven't accepted to work with you" Madhu reminded her.

"Ah, I know that but I am positive you will accept my offer."

"So much confidence" Madhu said with a smirk.

"I'm highly confident because I know my Rk will convince his wife to act in my dream project" Dipali said clasping her hands together.

Madhu didn't know whether to get mad at Dipali for saying 'my Rk' or to feel happy for addressing her as 'his wife'

"Why do you wanna cast me in this movie? You can find any other pretty girl who will fit for this role, right?"

"I tried... Twice I have conducted audition of this role but I couldn't find the befitting heroine" Dipali said looking straight at Madhu "And then I met you the other day in your dance school and at that moment I knew you were the one for it and I belatedly realized Rk was right all the while"

"Huh?" Madhu frowned in confusion. What was Rk right about?

"Have you read the script? Do you like it?" Dipali asked distracting her from her confused thought.

"Not fully I have read. I just took a glance and I wanted to ask you something..." Madhu dragged.

"What's it?"

"Who is the male lead?" she asked.

"RK"

"Really?" Madhu asked in surprise as her lips curved to a smile. She didn't know why but she badly wanted to see him back on screen.

"I wish" Dipali sighed. "But he said no"

"Oh" Madhu said in disappointment. She didn't ask why he said no because she already knew why. He said no because he quit acting on her insistence and he wasn't going to break the promise he made to her this time.

"Even in the script I have written the male lead's name as Rishab, I hope you would have noticed that"

"Yeah, so you made this script for him?"