Part 50

Unedited

Part - 50

"Quiet on set!" Dipali roared on the mic and everyone quieted down quickly.

"Rk, shall we try out the scene once more?" She asked.

"No more rehearsal! Let's go for take, Dips" he called out as he looked at Madhu. "Okay?" He mouthed at her. She nodded her head nervously. Today was their first day shoot and Madhu was freaking out.

"Sound?" Dipali said.

"Set" replied the sound man.

"Camera?"

Madhu kept glancing at the camera as she started sweating.

"Don't look at the camera. Look at me." He guided her.

"Set" replied the camera man.

"Ruhi?" She looked at Ruhi who was in Bittuji's arms holding the clapperboard. She was going to clap it.

"Set" she replied, giggling. She was taught how and when to clap the stick of the clapper-board.

"Roll sound"

Madhu jumped when the background music was played suddenly.

"Hey" Rk gently held her hand. "Don't panic"

"Haan... I think I forgot my lines" she muttered breathlessly.

"Baby, you don't have dialogues in this scene at all. You are just going to react to what I say."

"Rk..."

"Madhu, you ready?" Dipali asked slightly rude.

"Yeah" she meekly replied.

"Alright! Roll camera"

"Scene 1, Roll 1, Take 1..." Bittuji said and Ruhi clapped the clapper-board.

"Action!" Dipali yelled.

"You are one beautiful bride" Rk murmured glancing at Madhu when she took a seat next to him. She turned to his side and shyly smiled. "My bride." He said possessively as they slowly exchanged garlands with their eyes locked.

"My Madhu. I love you." He whispered, caressing her cheek, forgetting the world.

Madhu's eyes widened in shock.

"CUT!"

"WHAT?" Rk growled at Dipali for breaking the moment. 

"She is not Madhu! She is Maya. And you are Ranveer. Keep that in mind. Oh and you won't confess your love to her now, in this scene. For now you only like her. Love will happen later..."

Rk frowned and looked around the set.

For a moment, he forgot it was all an act.

"Oh" He felt so embarrassed of messing the scene.

"Yeah-oh" Dipali rolled her eyes. She didn't expect him to mess but Madhu as it was her first time in front of camera.

"Repeat what should I do now?" Rk asked.

"Just say three lines, Rk!
You are one beautiful bride.
My bride.
My Maya.
That's all. Then the priest will ask you guys to take sath pheras (7 circles). Hold her hand and walk slowly around the ceremonial fire.
After that back to position and put sindoor on her partition. And finally hook the nuptial chain around her neck. Marriage over. Oh and Madhu, you will hold a smile on your face throughout the scene, till I say Cut! You get that, right?"