Part 32

Note – I was writing HILY update but got distracted and started writing this story. I will get back to HILY again and post the next part by tonight or tomorrow for sure.

This is really a short update! I will make the next update long and interesting! Thanks!

(UNEDITED)

~~0~~

"Hi, Madhu ma'am, how are you?"

"Hello Krish, I am doing well. How are you? Your dad back from his business trip?"

"I am good too. No, my dad hasn't come. I feel so alone and i am bored. Can I come there to play with Ruhi?" Krish asked in a pleading tone.

"Sure, sweetheart you can come here anytime."

"Merci, Madame" Krish said in French and hung up the call.

"What?" Madhu asked when Rk kept frowning at her.

"That little boy is coming here?"

"That boy has a name. Yeah, Krish is coming here to play with Ruhi"

"Ruhi doesn't like him." Rk stated.

"You don't influence her, okay?"

"What nonsense? Am I the one who asked her every time to push the boy or to throw ice cream on his face?"

"No but you don't tell her that's not the right way to behave with other kids. You don't correct her when she does any wrong"

"For me whatever she does is right!" Rk said adamantly. Madhu shook her head. He was blinded with his daughter's love.

"Look Rk, Krish is also a small kid so be nice with him"

"I don't have anything against him, Madhu" Rk said. It's his dad I don't like because he likes what's mine. Rk thought but didn't voice out.

"Okay fine. When he comes to play with Ruhi you better try to make your daughter behave friendly with him. I have my dance class. Evening we can take both the kids to the park, okay?"

"Alright, I will babysit one brat and one darling angel"

"Brat is your daughter right?" Madhu teased him.

"No! She is the darling angel."

"I know" she winked at him. "I have prepared lunch for you and Ruhi. Feed her and you eat. Don't wait for me. I will have it later because I just had my breakfast."

"Okay"

"Bye" she leaned forward and kissed his cheek before making her way down to her dance class.

~~0~~

"Hello Uncle" Krish greeted. "This is my nanny Mrs. Jones"

"Hello" Rk nodded to the lady.

"I will pick you up this evening by 7?" Mrs. Jones asked Krish.

"Sure, Mrs. Jones thanks for dropping me here. You can ask dad and take half day leave."

"Oh great" Mrs. Jones smiled widely.

"Where is Ruhi, uncle?" Krish asked shyly once his nanny walked out.

"She is sleeping in her room"

"Oh" Krish said feeling little upset. He thought he will get to play with his girl.

"Don't worry; she will wake up shortly to have her lunch. After that we three can watch any animated movie or play in her playroom and by evening once Madhu aunty returned from her dance class we all can go to park and on our way back we can have ice creams, okay?"