Part 8

(Two Months Later)
(At Paris, France)

"This way, Madhu" Rk led Madhu out of the Airport to the awaiting car to take them to the hotel where they were gonna stay for the next few days.
"I'll take her?" Madhu offered to take a sleeping Ruhi from Rk.
"No, it's fine." Rk denied her offer with a polite smile & turned to Bittuji asking "Hotel Majestic right?"
"Yes, Chief" he nodded his head
Rk nodded his head & got into the car as he sat next to Madhu on the rear seat with Ruhi sleeping comfortably on his chest. Bittuji took the passenger seat.
"s'il vous plait nous emmener a l'hotel majestueux!" (Please, take us to Hotel Majestic) Rk fluently spoke in French to the driver.
"D'accord!" (Okay) the driver replied with a smile.
"You know French?" Madhu asked with a curious frown.
"Um... yeah! Why?"
She shrugged & asked "How?"
"I have been to France a couple of times & stayed here for months... well, for shooting purpose... & that time I learned this musical language."
"Oh! So, what you said to the driver."
"I asked him to take us to Hotel Majestic. That's it"
"Hmm... you said you have found a place here? Then why are we heading to the hotel?"
"Yeah, we have a place here... but refurbishing works are still going on... till the work gets over we will be staying here."
"How long it will take?"
"A week maximum"
"Hmm... Till then what we will do?"

"Till then we will explore this beautiful city." Rk said in an excited tone.

"Oh!" That was her reply. She didn't show any enthusiasm in touring Paris.

It wasn't their honeymoon trip or something like that!

They were at Paris to get settled permanently so they can tour around anytime.

"Bittuji, you booked Eiffel suites for our stay in the hotel right?"
"Yes, chief."
"I'm hoping you have booked three separate room for us & Ruhi will be staying with me!" Madhu said.
"Um... Bhabhiji..." Bittuji stopped when Madhu glared at him for calling her 'Bhabhiji'.
Rk let out a soft chuckle & turned his gaze to the other side seeing the beauty of the city while his hand gently pat the back of Ruhi's body.
"Sorry... I have actually booked only two rooms. One luxury family suite for you three & a single suite for me"
"Rk is staying in a separate room & not with us." Madhu said in finality. She would never share a room with him. She was waiting for Rk to argue but to her utter shock he just nodded his head in agreement. He didnt want to spoil her mood as soon as they got here so he decided to discuss about the staying issue later.

"Chief, so I will book a separate room for you?" Bittuji asked.

"I can share a room with you if that okay with you, Bittuji"

"Of course, Chief" Bittuji said with a hint of blush. Rk & Madhu both had a frown on their face seeing his blush. What the eff? Now, Rk seriously had a second thought to have a separate room for his stay.
"It's 6.30 now... Do you wanna have an early dinner & get settled in your room or you want to freshen up first & later have dinner?" He asked giving her the choice to decide.
"Uh... I would like to freshen up first. By then Ruhi will also be up from her slumber so we can feed her something too."
"That's a good idea."
Once the car parked in the hotel's parking lot, Rk got out of the car first with a still sleeping Ruhi & opened the door for Madhu to clamber out.

Rk walked ahead to the reception desk.

"Bienvenue l'htel majestueux, Beau!" (Welcome to Hotel Majestic, Handsome) a young lady receptionist greeted in her sing song voice batting her eye lashes at Rk & giving him a flirtatious smile with her crimson lips.

Rk judicially ignored her look & just asked her for their room keys saying on whose name the rooms were booked.

Then without giving her a second glance he took Madhu's hand in his & walked to the elevator.