-Little Bit Odd-

{Delania POV}

The days that followed were, interesting to say the least, Fred. had began act weirder than normal, this madam nervous to be around him which in turn led to me being a literal wreck whenever he said anything to me, and some of the things that were happening shook me a bit.

First off, we were in Transfiguration. "Nia?" Fred whispered from across the classroom. "Meet me in the common room, at eight. Tomorrow." I nodded suspiciously, getting a nudge and a wink from Angie afterwards.

Secondly, I was walking to Potions, but I normally walk to Potions with the twins. Who were nowhere in sight, and now I was sat alone with the most boring man in the world.

"Today," Professor Snape had clearly seen my lack of concentration and therefore was standing right over me. "I will be putting you into pairs and over the next two weeks you will be making a presentation on Polyjuice Potion."

I grunted. Snape glared at me.

"Miss Black, you will be paired with Miss Thurmond." I glanced across the classroom and over at Rosie who smiled excitedly. Truth be told we did nothing in that lesson apart from gossip and talk about anything and everything.  

After the lesson was over, Rosie grabbed me and we walked out together, arm-in-arm. "It's weird though," I was explaining to her how I hadn't seen Fred or George all morning. "They normally leave me a note or something."

"Well did they say anything yesterday?" She stopped at a turning, she had Divinations next and Gryffindor had their study break.

"No, well good luck with the Loony." I laughed. Even though Professor Trelawney was my favourite teacher, she was pretty mental.

"I'll only need luck if I'm placed next to Montague." She giggled.

As I walked back to the Great Hall I heard a stampede coming from the corner, only two people in this school have to power to make that much noise. "Nia!" Great, two ginger kids.

"Fred! George! Where the hell have you both been?!" I was half angry, half happy that they were back. When they reached me I slapped them both round the heads but they just laughed and carried on talking.

"Well-" George started.

"We were just stocking up on prank supply's from Zonkos. We knew you'd take notes for us." Fred butted in.

"Yeah, that's exactly where we were." George gave his brother a 'oh no you don't' look, and stormed off in front of us. Fred went red as we stopped at the Great Hall entrance.

"Um, you're still gonna meet me in the common room at eight. Aren't you?" Fred looked me in the eyes and looked kinda pink in the cheeks.

"Well, yeah." I smiled, wasn't sure whether I was blushing but he probably saw that I was, because he smiled.

XXX

My head was banging as I walked back through the halls on my own, and it was about to get a lot worse. "Hear you have a date with Fred." I must've deafened the person that snuck up on me when I screamed. Nathan Diggory, the pain of my life. 

"You scared the hell out of me!" I shouted angrily. He just laughed.

"Yeah, I tend to have that kind of effect on people." He rubbed the back of his neck as if it was hurting him. "Geez, you've been practicing."

I nodded and turned back around. "Yeah, I have a date with Fre-, wait what?" I spun back around and glared at him.

"You do have a date with Fred tonight? Right? Because I don't think George knows any other Delania Blacks in this school, in Gryffindor." Nathan looked as confused as I was.

"Well whatever it is, I'll report back to you." I laughed as he stopped me mid-sentence.

Nathan grabbed my shoulder. "You like him."

"What? He's my friend." I could feel my cheeks burning up and so I turned to walk away from him.

But he ran after me. "Miss Black, I have known you long enough to know that you've always had a soft spot for Mr Weasley." 

"Oh yeah?" I bumped into his shoulder and he raisehdis eyebrows.

"Oh yeah." Nathan stated. "But don't worry, it's a secret."

"Yeah, a secret hat's not safe with you." I laughed before looking him in the eye, I felt drowsy, my headache was now the worst it'd been.

Nathan grabbed me by the shoulders. "You look ill."

My vision started to cloud as I felt my eyelids drop. "Mhm."

XXX

I was in Malfoy Manor. It was dark, and I was the only person in the big room. "Delania." That voice again. "Delania I need your father."

"No." I whispered.

"I need him for something that will probably get him thrown back in Azkaban. But he'd have to do it... If his daughter was in danger."

"No!" I said. Then a shadowy dark figure came towards me.

I screamed.

❤️