-Welcome Back Shock-

(little Timothy the snack-a-jack shown above)

{Delania POV}

As we all sat in the Great Hall, I kept craning my neck to try and see Timothy. Where the hell is he? I thought. But obviously I was being a bit obstructive. "Nia. Can you quit it?" George moaned.

"Sure." I sighed in defeat. "What's going on anyway?"

"The Triwizard Tournament." Seamus Finnigan explained. "No quidditch this year, Black. Sorry bout that."

"No need to apologise, Finnigan. I think we should just be blessed that Wood isn't here this year!" I joked. We all knew that he would be out the door and back on the Hogwarts Express if he was still here.

"Yeah, he'd have a bloody fit!" Fred laughed from opposite me.

Now let me tell you one thing, if there's something I won't stand for, it's listening to Dumbledores boring speech when he could snap his fingers and I could be guzzling on all the food that spreads out on the tables. Moony makes me laugh about this all the time because apparently my dad was exactly the same. So anyway, all that goes through my head when he talks is: Blah blah blah welcome back blah blah blah lessons blah blah blah some weird dangerous thing that seems to happen every freaking year...

I was almost asleep when I heard the doors open and a flounce of blue one butterflies paraded down the hall. "What the hell are those?" I groaned.

"Beauxbatons girls. They're here for the tournament." George whispered.

"They smell of marshmallows." I moaned again, resting my head on the table.

"So?" George protested.

"I hate marshmallows." The twins laughed after hearing my remark. I let my head hit back onto the table when I was nudged by Ginny who said, "Would this interest you a bit more, Nia?"

I lifted my head again with the energy I had left and loads of muscly boys from Durmstangs burst through the door.

"Wowzers." Me and Ginny said at the same time.

After another hour of finally getting to eat, we set off to the common room.

"Delania?" I twisted my head to see who'd spoken my full name.

"Timothy!" I ran up to him and pecked his nose. He laughed and spun me round.

"I missed you!" He said.

"All Ravenclaws this way!" A prefect shouted. "That includes you Timothy!"

"I'd best go." He said sadly. "Love you."

"Love you too!" I waved him off as the twins looked at me, cunningly.

"Who's that then?" They said.

"Oh, shove off!" I barged past them and into the common room. I was sharing a dorm with Angelina Johnson and Alicia Spinnet. We'd shared for years and years, we always had fun and stayed up on Fridays until late.

Things are boring. Actually boring. Yeah it's school and all but seriously? Anyways... we were sitting in the hall and it was breakfast. As per usual I was asleep on the table when a bunch of Beauxbatons girls walked by.

"Nia. Nia!" Angelina hit my arm.

"What?!" I said/shouted irritated.

"That one there she looks like..." Angie trailed off. I turned to see a girl, that looked younger than me, with platinum blonde hair and grey eyes. She looked like me, and when she turned to look at me, she gasped and ran out. I had no choice, but to follow her.

❤️