-Murder, At it's Lowest-

{Narrator POV}

"Delania Agnes Black! Get your lazy arse up and out of that godforsaken bed!" Angelina whacked the tired girl as she lay there. She wasn't asleep, everyone knew that. Alicia Spinnet, whom Delania was still pissed with, tutted as she walked by the passed out girl. Delania growled at her making her move quicker.

"Do I have to go get Fred?" Angelina threatened.

"No need." The Weasley twins burst into the girl dorm room as Delania hesitantly sat up. Her hair was a mess and she swore there was drool all over her pillow. She just didn't want to look.

"Ah, up now are we?" Fred teased the girl as she stretched and yawned. Delania put her arms straight into the air. Fred walked over and pulled her up, giving her a hug and the longest kiss in history according to his twin brother who quickly left the room, disgusted.

"He's just jealous." Delania shouted, mocking him from outside.

"I have a girlfriend Nia!" George laughed. She rolled her eyes and got changed as the others waited in the common room for her.

"Ready?" Angelina asked.

"For what?" Delania yawned again. The other three sighed and laughed at her stupidity. She couldn't help it if her friends had made her get up at seven. Fred took pity on his tired girlfriend and slung his arm round her shoulder, pulling her closer to him.

"Don't worry love. I'm sure you're not the only one who's forgotten that today is the Last Task." Her boyfriend smiled at her, not an understanding one either, it was a 'haha you forgot what day it is' smile.

"Shit." She whispered. Angelina and George laughed as they went down for breakfast closely followed by Fred and Delania.

"I need to speak to Harry and Cedric at breakfast is that okay?" She asked Fred as they were about to go into the Great Hall.

"Sure, but remember Nathan sits at the front of the arena. We have to sit in our houses." He ruffled her hair and pecked her nose before walking off to find his twin just as Harry caught Delania's eye. Harry looked frightened. Like, properly scared.

"Nia!" He reached the girl he thought of as his sister and just hugged her. Delania was taken aback at first but then realised this meant so much to her that he got out of the maze okay.

"It's okay. You're gonna be okay. I promise." The older girl stroked Harry's hair as he cried into her chest. Delania was the smallest in her year but Harry was two years below her.

"I spoke to Sirius last night." He wiped his eyes as they broke off the hug. "He says to wish you well and that he'll see you soon." I nodded.

"Harry, listen to me. Just find the trophy and get the hell out of there, understand?" She confirmed with him that he knew what was going on. "I need to find Cedric."

"Oh, he's over there." Harry pointed her in the right direction as the girl made her way over to where all the older, less mature boys were sitting.

Cedric looked up at Delania with eyes that she'd never seen before. His once confident, ready to fight, stance had turned into something of weak being.

"You alright?" She asked. Cedric nodded as he stood up.

"If anything should happen to me in there-" He began but Delania couldn't take it.

"Cedric-"

"Nia! If anything, should happen to me." He said sternly. "Look after Nathan. Please?" Delania could do nothing but nod.

"All the Champions with me please!" McGonagall shouted from the doorway. "Now!"

"Good luck." Delania told Cedric. As Cedric left Nathan came into her view, he was afraid, for his brother. And to be honest, so was she.