-New Beginnings-

{Narrator POV}

Delania was sat in the burrow with Molly, Druella and Rosie, who cradled her baby girl in her arms. Daisy was now two months old and she already looked like her dad. The girls were chatting with Hermione and Ginny whilst they watched the boys putting up the tent outside in preparation for Fleur and Bill's wedding the next day. Fleur however, was not downstairs, she was upstairs 'preparing' everything for the wedding with Bill. Well Fred had said 'preparation' was a bit too loud for his liking.

They'd had the whole family over for Delania's Birthday at the end of April and even then they'd been loud in the bedroom, Fred had not been happy at all.

But Molly had taken a shine to Daisy and Rosie was happy she had, Molly was giving parenting advice and all sorts.

"Rosi dear, do you need anything?" Molly asked when Fred and Nathan walked in.

"Molly I'm fine, honestly." Rosi smiled at Nathan who chuckled slightly. "Daddy's here!" She whispered excitedly and the tiny babies eyes flicked over to her dad's face.

"Daisy Diggs!" He spun the small human around before pulling her closer to him.

Delania stood up and wrapped her arms round Fred's torso and rolled her eyes. "Merlin's beard Nath, don't kill your child."

"Who's saying you won't do the same thing when we have kids." Fred laughed.

"Yeah, when we have kids." Delania glared at him.

"Oh Nia, Fleur wants you and Ginny for dress fitting." Fred sighed.

Delania glared at Hermione and Druella who were giggling behind George and Ron. "Fine, off I go." She started to walk up the stairs. "Up to my death."

Delania and Ginny didn't particularly like Fleur as everyone could most likely tell, but they were both being supportive because Bill deserved all the happiness in the world, plus he was Delania's favourite Weasley brother.

"Bonjour." Fleur greeted them and both smiled with their gritted teeth. "I 'ave zee dresses for you."

She rustled around in the wardrobe before pulling out two black bridesmaid dresses, Delania liked them at first before she caught sight of the hideous and horrific bow at the back of it. "Try zem on, please."

Fleur left the room and Ginny turned to Delania. "At least she knows the word please."

XXX

The poor Black girl had been up all night ill. She couldn't sleep and when she wasn't in bed awake she was up being sick. Delania wasn't quite sure what it was but she was up at six and downstairs, to Molly's surprise.

"Delania, my dear are you okay?" The woman was quick to her side.

"I'm not sure, I was up all night." Delania sat down and Molly took a seat next to her. "And I think I know what it might be but I don't want it to be that, not in a bad way I just don't want to..."

"Darling, calm down, what do you think it is?" Molly got her a glass of water after seeing how pale the girls face had been.

"Well, to put it lightly, I've been putting on a bit of weight."

Molly's face widened as she knew exactly what the girl was talking about. Rosie has also heard after being sat on the sofa for five minutes, Delania hadn't seen her but noticed she was there when the girl started talking.