-The House-

{Narrator POV}

Delania watched her fiancé as he carefully packed his stuff into unsteady wooden boxes that would probably have broken if she hadn't told him to use another one as well. They were over at the Burrow trying desperately to find little things Fred had only thought about now before moving into their new house.

Fred hadn't had to pay that much for the house anyway, it'd been his Aunt's before she decided to move to Canada and had not asked for a lot when he said he was interested. All he and George had done was redecorate it when they'd 'left' school.

"To make things worse, I don't even know where he's taking me." Delania told Nathan as Fred packed up the last box. Nathan laughed. "I'm being serious, Diggory."

"Yeah, well my dad has been kind enough to let me and Rosie stay at the house until we find a house."

Delania smiled. With mini Digs. She thought as Nathan smiled down at Rosie. It was strange how they'd only just come out of school and they were starting families, moving into houses. Nathan had only just turned nineteen, he didn't have a job yet but was qualifying to be an Auror. Delania herself had opted down the Healers route.

"Right, darling." Fred walked over to Delania and wrapped his arm round her waist. "Ready?"

Delania narrowed her eyebrows. "Fred Weasley, no matter how many times you ask me if I'm ready, I never am with you. But answer this for me please." She begged. "Where is it?"

"Borders of Scotland." He said, and then by taking her hand, they apparated into the countryside. Delania could see trees and hills and fields, it was amazing.

Fred was already walking up the hill and so she ran to catch up with him. "Lots of space to practice quidditch when we have kids, eh?" He remarked, reaching the top.

His fiancé scoffed. "You're planning that far ahead?- Wow, Fred..."

The house was perfect. It really was. Fred had told her previously that Molly had helped place an invisibility charm widely round it and Delania could see why. The house was sweet but not too small and surrounded by a few trees and flowers. The backyard was open and Delania could see an outhouse with a few benches and a pond. Fred had pushed the mark, big time.

"The furniture's already inside, we just have to unpack these three boxes." Fred said, ahead of her again and beginning his stroll down the hill.

It was bright inside the house. Fred had been decorating with George, Lee, Nathan and Monty and so for a week Delania had been dreading the outcome but the boys had really pulled through. The kitchen was spaced out and the windows at the back gave just the most brilliant view of the garden, up the stairs there were four bedrooms and two bathrooms as well as a study and a spare room which Fred had secretly planned out for Delania.

"Come here." He beckoned her over from their bedroom. "Don't scream." He said with his hand upon the door knob. "This is your room, my love."

Fred opened the door to unveil a tiny library consisting of two chairs, a small coffee table and no walls seeing as the book shelves covered them completely.

"Fred..."

"I know what you're going to say, either it's too big or wow." He smiled and shoved his hands into the pockets of his waistcoat. "But I thought, well me and mum thought, you needed space and time."

Delania knew he was referring to her dad, and as she looked around the room, her room, she caught sight of a black and white picture of her mum and dad. They were posed outside the church in Godric's Hollow on the day of their wedding, her mum clutched onto her bouquet of white and red roses as her dad watched her with a glint in his eye. Roxanne had decorated the interior of the house, but still hadn't done two bedrooms as they weren't yet needed...