-The War Pt.2-

{Narrator POV}

It was almost as if her world was crashing down. Remus, Tonks, Monty and now this. It wasn't happening it could t have been happening. George stood back and cried. "Delania, he's not dead, Madam Pomfrey said he was hit on the head. He's unconscious."

Delania stood deadly still and didn't turn or move anything. "But he might not wake up." George tried to move closer to her but she lashed out. "He might not wake up George! You don't get it that's supposed to be my husband! The father to my child! It's bad enough I just found out my mum has killed my sister and my best friend is dead!"

Professor McGonagall ran over to her and just pulled her into an embrace. "Delania, you've just used your patronus for the first time. Calm down." Delania cried into her as Rosie and Nathan watched on from a distance.

She looked down at her fiancé, tears clouded her vision and she couldn't see anymore. George placed a comforting hand on her shoulder as she knelt down next to Fred. "How d-did it h-happen..." she managed to choke out. Molly was still holding her hands on her sons face but Arthur pulled her away, leaving Delania alone. "Fred? Fred, please wake up. I need you, Beau needs you." She took a deep breath. "I don't want to lose you..."

"You aren't going t-to." A hand came up to reach hers on his chest. "I love you Nia."

"What on earth? Fred?!" Delania was in awe, she didn't care how he was now suddenly awake, but he was awake. Madam Pomfrey came running over.

"Mr Weasley stay laying on your back I just need to check you over." She told him and tried to push his back down but he was already sat up and had Delania strangling him.

"Sorry Miss, that might take a while." He laughed and buried his face into Delania's hair. "I adore you. You're amazing."

Delania pulled away. "I love you, so much."

"Hey!" They all turned to see Seamus Finnigan at the doors. "They're here." Everyone got up straight away and walked over to the courtyard where Delania saw all the death eaters, and Hagrid carrying Harry. Her hand shot up to her mouth as Fred pulled her closer.

"Harry Potter!" Voldemort shouted. "Is dead!" Ginny screamed, gasps and cries came from all directions. Delania looked at the lifeless body, she'd cared so much for Harry that she'd been blinded by anger when all her dad was trying to do was protect them both. "Any who now wish to join us will live, come forth."

It was almost as if he'd expected many lost students to join him. "Draco." Lucius Malfoy beckoned his son over and Delania looked behind her, scanning the crowds for him. Her cousin.

"Come on Draco." His mother tried her best to persuade him over and he finally gave in, he walked slowly down the steps in grief, his platinum hair was bedraggled and he didn't look okay at all.

Before anyone could stop her, Delania ran forward from the crowd and grabbed his arm. "Draco, you don't have to." She told him, Draco looked surprised to see her and his eyes became glassy and clear. All the Weasleys looked round anxiously at Fred who just smiled at his fiancé. Voldemort's face turned to a scowl. "Do you remember I told you, what did I say? When you know you can do the right thing you have to do it. Well now is that time Draco."

"Draco don't be stupid." Bellatrix walked forward. "This traitor doesn't know what he's saying, by all rights she should be standing over here with us." The deranged woman spat out. She began to get closer to Draco and Delania stood in front of him, arms put, protecting his weak and feeble being. "Draco will come with us."

Delania sneered at her, making Professor McGonagall smile proudly. "Over my dead body."

Bellatrix laughed. "Fine!  If your mother couldn't kill you, I will."