-Merry Christmas-

{Narrator POV}

Delania was comforting Fred. This didn't happen very often as she was simply awful at comforting people. They both sat on the train waiting, Fred's head in her lap as he lay peacefully asleep.

It'd all started with the news. Harry had been having these dreams and had been taken to Dumbledore and Snape for questioning. Arthur Weasley had been attacked. Thankfully, he was now being searched for and would be taken to St. Mungos before being able to return home. As a result, the Weasley kids along with Delania and Hermione were travelling home three days before the other students, for Christmas.

Fred stirred on Delanias lap but she continued to look out the window. Everything between the two was running smoothly and Fred had more trust in his girlfriend than ever before. And the same could be safely said for Delania. After all the volatile trash talk from students that Voldemort was back, Delania and Fred had no reason to not believe that it was true anymore. They were now living in fear.

Harry no longer got on Delania's nerves and they were now talking again. Christmas would be hard this year but they could make it, they knew they had to after all, it was their last year at Hogwarts.

"Nia?" A sharp whisper came from outside. It was Druella. "Can I enter?"

"Of course, Madam." Delania giggled at her sisters stupidity. "Where's George?"

"Sleeping. So is yours I see." Druella laughed at the sight of Fred, who was awake but didn't show it as he listened into the girls conversation. "So... Umbridge is crackers!"

"Yeah, right? You actually met her yet?" Delania laughed. "And what's with all those rules and trying to get teachers kicked out the school? And that rule about students forming study groups slash armies. It's all complete folly!"

Druella stayed tense. Harry Potter had not invited her sister to DA. She knew too well why, he'd been told to by Sirius. Apparently it was too 'risky' letting Delania know how to conjure her 'true' patronus, a Phoenix. She'd not been told much else, just to keep a cover for now.

XXX

"You know, I never once thought about Christmas this time last year." Remus Lupin said from his comfy armchair in the corner of the living room. Delania chuckled.

"What is that because you're growing older?" She laughed and he turned his head to face her.

"Watch it you! Your mum will be here soon listen for the door."

Delania waited and looked around at the pictures, her dad had put some of her mum up which made her smile in two ways; because it was sweet, and because he was probably scared she'd lecture him because of it. Then the door knocked. Delania ran out to see Fred and George standing very still and Druella crying on the stairs.

"What's going on?" Delania smiled as she walked in front of her boyfriend.

"I told them our mum was coming, they won't budge!" Ella cried with laughter as Delania laughed and walked to the door to open it.

"Hi mum." She said brightly as Roxanne walked in to give her daughters their presents and couldn't help but notice the strangely positioned boys standing metres away. "Boyfriends..." Delania muttered. Ella dragged her sister aside and they both stood watching in anxiety and mainly fear.

"Which one of you is George?" Roxanne spoke in her cold voice as it echoed upstairs across all corridors. George stuck his hand up weirdly and waved, Ella's hand hit her face. "Thank you for making my daughter happy, all her other boyfriends have been idiots."