-Sorry-

{Delania POV}

I walked into the common room after the feast to pack my stuff. I was singing to myself in mine and Angelina's dorm when I heard the door close.

"Hi." Fred waved.

"Oh, hey." I smiled. We stood in silence until we both tried to break it.

"We need to talk." We said at the same time. Then we both laughed. I sat down on my bed as he took a seat next to me.

"Fred, do you think we work?" He looked at me confused. "Like, as a couple?" I fiddled with my fingers, waiting for his reply.

"I... Don't know." He murmured.

I looked up and stared at him. Tears started to form in my eyes. It was like having to decide between my Dad and Fred. Fred carried on looking at the ground, before he spoke again.

"Do you?" He looked at me and saw I was crying.

"I don't know either." I rested my head on his shoulder. Then I knew what I had to do.

"Fred?"

"Mhm."

"I think we should break up."

"Yeah. It was never gonna work anyway."

XXX

So that was it, Fred left me, George wouldn't speak to me anymore. I didn't know what was happening. I sat with Monty, Rosie and Nathan on the train ride back to Kings Cross.

"Hey, you sure you're okay?" Rosie asked, placing a hand on my knee.

I glanced up at her. "No. Yes. I don't know. Actually I'm pretty clueless." I laughed.

"Where are you staying for the summer?" Monty asked.

"Well, my Dad is gonna need some time so I'm staying with him for the first two weeks. But I don't know where I'm going from there-"

"She's staying with me and Cedric." Nathan said. I gave him a confused look as he nodded in return. As we got off the train I stopped Nathan.

"How?-"

Nathan had a wide grin spread across his face. "I owled my dad. Explained your situation and he said you can stay. He's got tickets for the quidditch World Cup at the end of summer. He's got three!"

"On, Nathan thank you so much!" I gave him a brief hug as I went to join Moony. As I passed the Weasleys, Ginny stopped me.

"Will we see you in the summer?"

I glanced at Fred who didn't glance back. Ron was also giving me poisonous stares, but Molly and Percy took care of that. George just stood there is silence.

"No, I have to look after my dad Gin. I'm sorry. See you soon though." I hugged her. As I walked away I heard her tell Fred this was all his fault.

 I'm sorry Fred.

❤️