-Unlucky Sister-

{Delania POV}

I stumbled along the cobbled floor as I desperately rushed to Potions. I hated having Potions first thing in the morning. It was always cold in that classroom and when you only have half of your breakfast cause your depressed gay friend keeps having mental, emotional breakdowns it's a lot worse. I burst through the door to come face to face with the devil himself.

"Hi Professor Snape!" I gladly, sarcastically waved at him. See, I knew him and my dad weren't the best of friends but he didn't know I knew (confusing) so I took advantage of it big time. "Sorry I'm late, I had some serious teenage girly business to sort out."

"Well sit down, one more false move in this class today and there will be an after school detention at six tonight." He grimaced at me, I continued to smile then skipped to my seat and jumped onto my chair next to Nathan.

"Hey... bro!" I playfully punched his shoulder and he turned to smile at me. "What's wrong?" I frowned.

"Today!" Snape started. "We will be making Felix Felicus, more commonly known as..." He scanned the room for an unsuspecting victim to pick on. "Mr Weasley! What is the more common name for Felix Felicus?" Both Fred and George jumped up in their seats and sat straight up.

"Which one sir?" Fred asked.

"You." Snape said, clearly not in the mood for the twins at nine in the morning.

"Oh, Liquid Luck." Fred devilishly grinned and winked at me. It was nice having a boyfriend to look out for me again. Especially when it was Fred.

"Right, so Liquid Luck makes the drinker lucky for a period of time, during which everything they attempt will be successful." Snape explained. Which made me think.

"Professor?" I stuck my hand in the air, hoping he would see it soon.

"Yes, Miss Black." He sighed in defeat.

"Say, you found out someone in the Tournament was taking Liquid Luck." I started to inquire. "What would you do about that?"

Snape looked confused and turned around only to turn back and look at me. "Do you know of anyone proceeding these actions, Miss Black?"

"No! No... I'm just asking a question, like students do to teachers in classes... at school."

"Well they would be immediately disqualified. And there would be serious consequences." He flounced into my direction and glared at me before continuing the lesson. There was something that man had against me and it wasn't because of what happened with my father.

XXX

"Did you see Samuel Rachets hair today at lunch?" Druella and me were talking and having some sister to sister time. "It was so fluffy!" She squealed.

"Ella!" I laughed. "You have a boyfriend."
She giggled. "Yeah, and my boyfriends twin brother is my twin sisters boyfriend." She winked. "Could things get any better for us right now?"

"I don't think so..." I smiled mischievously at her and she poked my cheek.

"What?" Druella asked.

"So, I talked to mum and she says I can come over first week if summer break." I celebrated. Ella jumped up and down. "And... then you are coming over to see dad!" Druella screamed and me a hug that, like most hugs, almost put me in the hospital wing.

"Miss Roux!" We turned to see Druella's headmistress, Madame Maxime, striding towards us with a disappointed look on her face.

"Madame Maxime, how may I help you?" Druella gulped nervously.

"Some of the girls have been telling me you are not aiming for your best grades at this school." Maxime said.

Druella looked at me confused. "What does that mean?"

"It means that after several checks on your Beauxbatons records, the same pattern appears on them."

"But what does that mean, Madame Maxime?" I asked.

"It means, Druella will have to find somewhere else to go to school next year."

"WHAT?!" Druella screamed. "YOU CAN'T DO THAT!"

"Ella calm down." I grabbed her wrist but her eyes were full of tears and she was already gone. I ran after her only to bump into Fred and George, who looked concerned.

"I just saw Druella. Is she okay?" George asked. I shook my head, out of breath. George ran after her and Fred looked at me.

"You're tired aren't you?" He cupped my my face with his hands. I nodded. "Something bad is about to happen. I think we should go find George." I said. Fred nodded and protectively put his arm round my shoulder so my head could rest on him.

"Nia, what happened?"

❤️