-Beau-

{Narrator POV}

Delania's tummy was now massive, it really was and she was due in three weeks. Now Fred couldn't have been anymore nervous than he'd ever been in his life. At the shop he'd turn to George and say, "do you think I should go home and see if she ran out of fudge?" and George could turn a blind eye. George was going through a very, very hard time. Due to his loss of Druella, the second Weasley twin had began to drown his souls in fire-whiskey, and a lot of it. So basically the whole Weasley family had been thrown into a pit of dread and anxiety, the funeral of Druella, Fred's baby and George's issues. Rosie knew Delania would be struggling so she decided to go and see her, and to take a few hay fever tablets.

"Honey, I'm home!" Rosie opened the door to a pretty clean looking house, she balanced four month old Daisy on her hip and smiled. "Shall we go find Auntie Nia? Yeah?"

"I'm through here!" Delania shouted, hearing them both come through the door. She was painting the baby's nursery a light shade of purple and Rosie smiled to herself as she placed Daisy down in the cot, to test it. "We didn't want to go for pink, too stereotypical." Delania nodded.

Rosie picked up a paintbrush and started to help. "How's George?" She asked, almost dreading the answer.

Delania let out a heavy sigh. "He's... okay, I guess."

"And how are you?" Rosie stopped painting and looked at her best friend.

"Well actually, come to think of it, I only knew her for two years." Delania said but she looked in pain and so a Rosie sat her down. "I've been thinking about the letter, and who it could be." Rosie nodded. "I think it's Scarlett-"

"Delania." Rosie cut her off and rolled her eyes.

"No but think about it! She comes out of nowhere into my life and she knows the people who're close to me." Delania had a sullen look in her eyes. Rosie told her to go and lie down as she finished painting, the whole thing was rather confusing but if what Delania was saying was right, Scarlett could be anywhere, and in which case she'd already been able to kill Druella and tear the Diggory's house down.

It was only two in the afternoon but Rosie decided to stay, she took Daisy outside and didn't see Delania until four when she came down for her hay fever tablets, sneezed a bit, and then went back to sleep. Fred walked in at five. "Rosie, and my little Daisy! How are you girls?"

Rosie smiled. "We're doing very well thank you, how are you Fred?"

Fred gave her a lopsided smile. "It's a mess but..." He looked out of the window uncomfortably before turning back to them. "She upstairs?"

"Sleeping like an angel." Rosie said happily as Daisy laughed. "Do you want me to make you a cup of tea?"

Fred laughed. "It's my house I should be offering you one."

"I know, but-"

Rosie was cut off by an ear splitting scream that came from us the stairs and most likely Delania's room. Fred snapped his head towards Rosie who set Daisy down on the sofa and ran upstairs to her friend, Fred on her tail. When they arrived, Delania was sat upright on the edge of the bed. "Get Molly!" She screamed at them. Rosie bent down by her side. "I'm having this baby now- Fred don't just stand go get your bloody mother!"

Fred was still trying to recover from the fact his fiancé was about to have their child, he bustled around the room before muttering to himself and going downstairs. Rosie kept her friend calm and finally got her to laugh through the pain, before Molly arrived. Before Delania knew it there were several Weasleys downstairs, Nathan, Remus, Tonks and Monty. No George or her Mum, actually her mum was most likely out being a death eater somewhere.

Molly and Rosie were upstairs with her as Fred paced the floor downstairs. Molly advised him not to be in the room as she was only nineteen and already had Rosie with her. Every person in that house was asking where Scarlett was and why she wasn't there, Scarlett was a nurse. Where was she? Every time Delania screamed Fred flinched and Nathan placed a hand on his shoulder having been through it all before.

Then, finally, at eleven at night, the screaming stopped.

Molly and Rosie walked down the stairs half an hour later, Molly had a big smile on her face as she walked up to Fred. "You have a daughter." Fred dashed up the stairs at once to find Delania sitting in their bed holding a small child, his child.

She looked up and smiled. "Sorry it took so long, Molly had to clean the towels, she didn't think you'd wanna see all... that."

Fred laughed and sat on the edge of the bed. "She's gorgeous. Definitely worth the wait." He stroked his hand across the baby's cheek and a small smile crept onto her small face. "What's her name?"

"Beau, it's beautiful in French. Ella would've loved her." Delania looked down at her baby girl and smiled again, she would look back at this moment and think in all this mess that was going on how on earth she had a child. The young couple sat for a minute together before Nathan finally came up with Monty. The boys both stood there and smiled at Delania, before bursting into tears.

"She's perfect." Monty cried. Delania just sat there laughing at all three of them as Fred was now crying as well.

"Molly! Can you come and save me!" Delania shouted downstairs.

"Are they crying?" She shouted back up, Delania could hear the humour in her voice.

"Yeah!" Beau looked up at her mother and smiled, she didn't yet have her eyes open but she could hear voices, and th next voice she heard was one Delania was dreading.

"Remus, hi."

❤️