-Pacing-

{Narrator POV}

Fred was pacing around the kitchen back at Grimmauld Place, and quite frankly, it was scaring George. "Fred, stop." He told his twin.

"George you don't understand!" Fred pointed at his brother, George gulped slightly, mainly because he'd never seen Fred like this. "I left her! And the worst possible thing happened." He flopped onto a chair, head in hands.

Molly Weasley watched her two sons from the kitchen doorway, her hand covered her mouth in case she whimpered. She was also crying. Molly thought Roxy would want to know but who was going to tell her.

"Molly." Ella came from downstairs, she'd been teary for most of the day and it just made everyone dread how Delania may be willing to shut many people out. "How's George?"

Molly nodded and gestured her to the kitchen, as the door opened. Tonks, Kingsley, Mad-Eye and Arthur entered with Harry who was crying, this made Molly brace herself for Delania. Remus came with the girl, she stared straight ahead of her, dead like. The sight made Molly sigh. Harry turned to Delania and she glared at him, he was still crying.

"Urgh!" Delania leapt at him and lunged to his throat, Fred was at the door in a second. "This is your fault! You made them come! You should've gone in the first place!" Fred pulled her back with help from Remus. "You ungrateful little prick!"

"Yeah well it's not like you were ever in his life." Harry shot back making her still.

"I was his... daughter!" She spat. The girl stood there staring at Harry thinking of all the curse words she could mutter to him. Instead she cried.

"Hey, love it's okay." Fred let her bury her head into his jumper as she sobbed. "I've got you."

XXX

The days that passed were the worst to come. Fred mainly stayed with Delania in case Harry went off again, he thought it was wrong, the fact Harry never took into view how long Delania had been parted with her dad and how much he probably meant to her. He also stayed with her on their ventures out to the shop (which was being painted and stocked ready for the boys opening) in case any Death Eaters tried to approach them. However, there was a strange aura of guilt hovering. This was because no one had told Roxy Sirius was dead, yet. Fred would think it was probably because no one wanted to.

It was ten in the morning and for a British summer it was quite warm. George was already at the shop with Ella and Fred was on his way with Delania. Arm in arm they walked in silence, Fred knew that she didn't talk that much yet, it was the grief, but her face said everything.

Delania hated the door to the shop, it had an awful squeaky noise to it and she only put up with it because Fred had chosen it. He watched with George as she stood glaring at it, trying desperately to oil it.

"Fred?" George asked his brother. "Question."

"Mhm."

"When are you two going to get married?"

Fred turned. "Delania says she'd like it best if we didn't get married in the middle of a war. I agree."

George only nodded as he heard the squeak-ding of the door opening. "Ah, the lovely faces of Mr Diggory and Miss Thurmond." He greeted them both. "To what do we owe the pleasure?"

"Actually, I hoped to talk to Nia. Just for a bit. Won't take long." Rosie was off and into another room before any of the boys could say another word.

"Probably girly stuff." Nathan whispered.

"Merlin, Nathan, they're women now." Fred said sharply as they all ascended up the stairs for tea.

Meanwhile, Delania was glaring deeply into Rosie's eyes, trying to read her mind and figure out why she looked as if she'd lost one mark in her Herbology exam. "Roe, everything's okay, isn't it?"

Rosie looked at Delania once, and started to cry. "No, I didn't know who to go to Nia, I couldn't go to my dad!" Delania pulled her best friend closer and cradled her head.

"Sh, it's alright. What's happened? And whatever it is we'll face it together, as always."

"Okay." Rosie sniffled. "You promise you won't judge me, or laugh. Because I'm pissing myself."

"Promise."

"I'm pregnant."

Fuck. That's literally the only word Delania could think of. Rosie was the most responsible girl going at Hogwarts and now this. Maybe it was a good thing, almost like a distraction, but it's Nathan's baby it's got to be. Is it? Then why is she crying? Oh, her mum. Rosie's mum had passed whilst giving birth to her.

"Nathan's right?" Delania asked, to be sure. Rosie nodded. "Rosi! That's not a bad thing at all."

"It's just, when your mum fell pregnant with you and Ella at our age she was disowned and everyone said it was the end of her life." Rosie cried. "That it would start to get boring."

"No. It'll get better." Delania grabbed Rosie's hand and squeezed it. "I promise. Now let's go get some food."

They both walked round the corner before hearing a loud clutter from the door. Someone was hiding behind the shelves. "Who is it?" Delania asked, walking forwards with her wand.

"I'm sorry." The person said. "But I heard everything. Congratulations my little tulip!" Monty ran into Rosie and spun her round. "I'm gonna be an Uncle." He whispered to Delania excitedly, she just laughed.

"When am I gonna tell Nathan?" Rosie asked, her face becoming darker and deeper by the second. "I mean, I don't exactly want to tell him."

Delania thought for a second. "There's a coffee shop just down the street from here, you and Monty go. I'll talk to Nathan." Rosi nodded and Monty escorted her out of the door.

Delania heard the door slam shut and looked around. Their shop was amazing, Fred and George had really done it. She was the proudest she had ever been of the twins. Delania crossed her arms and hitched her breath as Fred stared down on her. He was resting his arms on the stair barrier as he prepared to go back down and carry on painting.

"How long have you been staring, Frederick?" Delania spoke, making Fred jump slightly.

"As long as I've needed to." He made his way down the stairs and grabbed her face with his hands. "Because you are gorgeous and I love you." Fred planted a kiss on her lips before shouting George. Delania passed George on the stairs, he told her Ella was upstairs in their flat which also brought on the fact Fred had willingly given George the flat above the shop so where the fuck were they going to live.

"Nathan? Nate?" Delania called as she walked through the endless halls upstairs. She sighed. "Nathan your girlfriend has gone to have a coffee with our gay friend!"

All of a sudden, she heard footsteps along the creaky floor and Nathan almost tumbled as he ran through from the kitchen. "You trust him?!"

Delania walked towards him, calmly. "He's gay."

❤️