CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1

This chapter is dedicated to all the martyrdom's of ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL. THE TERRIBLE EVENT HAPPENED TWO YEARS BEFORE.

MAY ALLAH GRANT THEM JANNAH AND KEEP ALL OF US SAFE AND IN HIS EMBRACE.

AMEEN

*^*^*^*^*^*^*

It felt like I was in heaven, this place was so peaceful and beautiful, that sound of waterfall behind me and this wet green grass on which I am laying down and watching this clear blue sky, the sound of birds chirping was soothing my mind. I just wanted to lay here for the rest of my life this place is where I forget all my worries and dreadful events of life.

"Api... Api! Please wake up!" I was awakened by my 7 year old little brother; I opened my eyes and saw him standing beside my mattress with his blanket in his hands.

"What is it Adil?" I ask and placed him on my lap and kissed his forehead, which was a bit warm due to fever he had for last three days.

"I am scared Api" he said and hide his face in his blanket.

"Hey Adi I am here you don't have to be scared" I said and looked into his eyes

"Api can I sleep here with you, I can't sleep alone, there it's scary, " he said and jumped out of my lap and lay down on my bed, I smiled at him and lay down next to him and draped my blanket over us and snuggle him closer to me and fall into sleep.

In the middle of the night I woke up by that sound I heard from outside, I slowly got up from the bed and peeked through the door and as I expected Alex was there with uncle Javed, by looking at them, I know they both were drunk, I closed the door and locked it carefully before heading towards my bed I don't want any more drama today as this day was very long and so terrible. I sat on my bed and placed my head on the headboard and again closed my eyes, thinking about those beautiful memories I had with my parents.

My parents had a love marriage, my mother was an orphan and lived with her aunt all her life, they belong to middle income family. My grandfather was landlord and very strict man he didn't give permission to my father to marry my mother and disowned him from his property when my father married my mother.

My parents move away from that city and settled on another one where they both worked hard and were able to establish a garment factory, I was born after two years of their marriage. We had a perfect life and we were a perfect family. My parents were kind hearted people they used to help many peoples my mother was involved in many social services. When I was fifteen, our family extended as my brother was born but when he was only one year old my father died in a road accident where his car was badly hit by a heavy truck, after his death my mother took over the business and ran it smoothly, after my father's death we had a difficult time, that's when My grandfather came to my mother and forced her to marry my father's younger brother Javed who had a son named Alex, after his divorce he took custody of his son and came back to Pakistan and married my mother, he was a good man, he took care of all of us but after the conflict of property he changed, he forced my mother to name all of our property after him and his son, he already had my father's property which my grandfather has left behind. When my mother refused to obey him he changed, he changed from a human to an animal he used to beat my mother, he let us starve for days, he threaten my mother that if she didn't handover this business to him he will kill me and my brother in front of her, my mother changed her testimony the day before she died, she passed all the property to me and my brother and it was stated in those papers that if anything happened to me or my brother or if we died all the property will be given into a charity, I still remember that horrible day of my life when my mother died.

Uncle Javed and Alex were sweet and caring in front of all peoples, but when we were at home they were in their true forms. They didn't allow me to continue my studies after my bachelor's. I stayed at home and do all the chores. My father's friends do visit us but we were not allowed to stay with them longer than 10 minutes.

There was no one to whom I could ask for any help.

"Open this door Areesha!" there was a loud knock on my door and I heard an Alex voice from the other side

"I am not opening this door until you and uncle Javed are in some decent position" I shouted bravely, but I know what they would do if I don't obey them, but now I can't risk myself and my brother when they are in this state.

"I said open this door or you will regret it Areesha!" Alex called again but I didn't move from my place. He was still banging my door and that's when I started to cry.

I was feeling so helpless this time, so vulnerable, so week that I couldn't take any stand against these monsters who abused me and my brother.

I was scared of uncle Javed and Alex as I knew what they did to my mother and they were capable of,

I started reciting some verses and prayed to Allah to please end this agony and to take away this pain and give us some peace. I took hold of the Adil little body and drifted to sleep.

*^*^*^*^*^*

Sorry guys I know its short but next will be a bit longer chapter.

Do

Vote

Comment

And

Share

Until next time

Iraj

Date:16-12-2016

Qs