CHAPTER 14

ENJOY!

AREESHA'S POV:

I didn't know how much time we spent in the boutique it was dark outside now, I move forward when I spotted his car going away, He left me here alone! How I am going to go back to my home? I even don't know the route to go back, shall I go back in the boutique and wait for him or I shall try to go back home on my own? I thought it would be useless if I stay here and wait for him so I agreed with my second thought. I slowly walked forward and took a turn in an alley, where I found two guys sitting and smoking, they looked at me and smirked, "Well Well Well, look what we got here," one of them said getting up from his place, I gulped in fear and took steps back.

Regretting my decision now,

"Ya Allah help me, "I prayed silently.

"Oh, she is a beautiful one," one of them said, he had a black bottle in his hand, I backed up a little and turn around to leave but they started following me, I took a turn from the alley and reached the main road, I started walking fast as I could but my injured ankle was not helping me right now to move faster, I started to recite Quranic verses I could remember that time and prayed to Allah for help, I glanced back and saw them coming closer to me with evil smirk on their lips, I look around for some help but couldn't find anything, maybe I should go back to boutique and try to call Alex to come pick me up, I thought but problem was that I lost the track from which I came, I try to remember the turns I took before coming here, but couldn't figure it out, okay! First, I have to calm down and try to focus,

I try to recall and move to the main road in search for the billboard I remember I saw in front of the boutique, I started walking faster as I could sense those men still following me, I saw that same billboard on the next road, I felt a bit relieved, hurriedly I try to run, but someone caught my arm from behind and drag me to the nearby dark alley again and harshly pushed me to the ground, I fell on the ground with full force and wince at the pain as I felt in my ankle and on my back, it was pitch dark in here I couldn't see anything, both men started laughing, I ignored them and try to stand up from my place and look around, when someone stroked my hairs from behind, I jerked way from there only to crash into someone's chest and that man encircled my waist with hand and covered my mouth with another hand I wriggle free from his hold but he tightens it and laughed,

"Hey there beautiful, no need to waste your strength for getting out of my grip, there are so many things on which we can use it," he slurred, when I sense he was drunk, he lowered his face to mine and inhaled deeply,

"Ahh.. You smell so good," he spoke again, "Save her for me as well," another man said from my left,

Making my blood boil on their words, I bite his hand as hard as I could and kicked him with all my strength, grab the bottle from his hand and smash it on another man's head and run where I saw a beam of light, as I was running I heard a gunshot I tightly, closed my eyes, but kept running when I got bumped into someone, terrified I looked up only to apologize but met a familiar face, feeling a bit relieved with him.

"Aliyaan?" I asked, he smiled looking at me, "Areesha, I didn't know we will ever meet again like this, what happened to you? You are shaking, is everything alright?" he asked, worried by looking at me. Before I could reply I heard another gun shot, I looked behind me where I saw those men coming towards me furiously, one had his hand on his bleeding head and another one had a gun in his hand, he pointed It towards me, "Oh you are going to pay for that girl," the man who had gun in his hand said loading his gun again and come loser, Aliyaan's face expression changed into enraged ones, he pulled me behind him softly and blocked my view from his well build body, I try to look from his broad shoulder, but he was too tall, I couldn't look clearly, "get aside boy or you will get hurt," that man said again standing only few feet away from us, "Give us the girl, don't try to be a hero," another one said.

When I saw Aliyaan taking out something from his pocket," Leave her alone," he growled and lunged forward to attack them, the man tried to shoot him but he effortlessly dodged it and landed a punch straight on his jaw with a force that he dislocated his jaw with only one punch, another man came to attack Aliyaan but he kneed him causing him to fell onto the ground groaning in pain, both men were lying on the ground and Aliyaan was kicking them furiously, I quickly strode to him asking him to stop before he kills them, the both men were shouting in pain but Aliyaan didn't stop beating them, I saw some other men coming from that same alley holding chains and guns in their hand and move to Aliyaan, I screamed to alert him but before I could, they hit him hard on his head with a rod, making me scream again but before I could do anything someone grab me from my waist and pulled me against his chest, I smelled that familiar scent and when I looked up I saw Maaz looking at me with concern in his eyes, he pulled me towards his car and locked me in it, I looked outside the window, his men were stangling and chaining those other who were beating Aliyaan earlier, I searched for Aliyaan who was sitting on the ground all bloodied and Maaz standing beside him looking furious, I called Maaz from the car and tried to open the door, but it was locked, I couldn't get it opened I looked up and saw Maaz's body guards tied Aliyaan and took him with them into another car, I again called Maaz's name but he didn't looked at me for once and continued talking with one of his men, I pounded hardly on the window but he still ignored me, after few minutes talk he comes to the car and unlocked it, I quickly got out of the car and stood in front of him, "Where are you taking Aliyaan?" I asked, as I looked at him, his jaw clenched tightly and bawled his fist in anger, "Maaz, please tell me where you have send him, please, he was just helping me," I pleaded, but he pushed me against the car making me gasp and lowered his face to my level, I looked into his eyes scared of his actions.

*^*^*^*^*^*

Do

Vote

Comment

And

Share

Until next time

Iraj.

Date: 15-3-2017