CHAPTER 19

You guys are so impatient!

I know last update was short but guys, I was a bit busy that's why I cut it short and today I am updating the remaining part, so chill.... You guys don't have to wait another week for the update; I was also not satisfied with my last update, so here you go!

Hope you will like it!

AREESHA'S POV:

I was screaming looking at that dead body in front of me and covered my face with my bloodied hands,

No, please don't!

This can't be happening!

"Api!"

"Api! Please wake up! It is just a dream Api wake up!" I heard Adil's voice and opened my eyes to see his worried face, he was holding me from my shoulders and was looking like he was about to cry, I instantly sit up and gathered him in my arms, he cuddled with me tightly, I didn't know I was shaking, "Api! Please don't cry, it has been just another bad dream, I got scared when you were shouting so loudly and was crying so badly, please don't cry it pain me to see you like this, I wish I was able to help you with all this, but I am sorry Api, I can't do anything to help you, I am sorry," he said cleaning my tear stained face, I kissed his little hands holding them in mine, "You don't have to be sorry for anything buddy! It is not your fault or anyone's everything will be fine In Sha Allah (if Allah will) there will be good days," I said, looking into his tear filled eyes, he smiled and hugged me, "You are okay, right?" he asked me after a few moments I smiled and ask him to wait for me in the kitchen, he hopped up from the bed and went outside closing the door behind him.

The dream I saw was still in my head I was thinking about it, that horrible night was the most dreadful thing happened in my life, that night I lost all the things, my family my love ones and my identity, I don't know why but I wanted to go back there after all these years, I have this urge to see that place again, I want to go back there to my father's and grandfather's grave, maybe I can ask Alex to take me there today, Uncle Jawed will not be home till midnight so I have a chance today, I looked at myself in the mirror, I was covered in sweat and my hairs were totally mess, I splashed cold water on my face to calm my nerves and quickly took a shower and changed my clothes and descended downstairs to the kitchen where Adil was sitting on a stool, waiting for me.

"So, what do you want for breakfast?" I asked him pulling out the pan from the cabinet, "Cheese sandwich Api!" he replied and I started taking out the ingredients for the sandwich, "Where is Alex?" I asked him, "Still sleeping" he replied while trying to read a book I brought yesterday for him, "Go wake him up and ask him to come down stairs it's 9:00 am already and he is still sleeping" I said, Adil nodded ad walked out, I quickly prepared the breakfast for both of them and made a simple peanut butter sandwich for myself, I placed all the things on the kitchen counter and went back to bake some cupcakes for Adil, I took out the flour and started to sift it when Alex scared me coming from my behind, I jump from that sudden attack and the flour was all over the place, Alex started laughing looking at me and I just glared at him angrily,

"Why did you do that?" I asked him angrily, I just took a shower and now again all my clothes and hairs were covered in flour not just this flour was all over the floor and on the kitchen counter, which means I have to clean all the kitchen again, "That was for sending Adil with a cold water," he replied pointing at his wet shirt, "What?? I didn't ask him to do that!" I exclaimed, "You did!" he retorted back, I was going to say something when the doorbell rings, "Go, and get the door!" Alex said and walked out of the kitchen, I huffed and sweep some flour from myself and opened the door.

There was an old lady standing with a smile on her lips, she looked so elegant and graceful in white and silver dress, "Oh my, what happened to you?" she asked, I quickly covered my face with my dupatta and clean my face with the back of my hands, "Assalam O Alikum, Sorry, I didn't recognize you," I said and leave some space for her to enter, "Walikum as Salam, How would you? We never met before, you must be Areesha right?" she asked, I nodded, "Who are you aunty?" I asked, "I am your fiancé's grandmother," She said and I just looked at her confused, "You are Maaz's grandmother? But he never told me anything about his family," I told her, "I know dear, so what were you doing?" she asked me, I led her to the sitting room, she sat down on a sofa and looked at me still with a small smile on her lips, "Um...sorry. It's just I was baking some cupcakes for my brother," I told her feeling embarrassed to be in front of her in this condition, "Oh that's great, so you know how to cook?" she asked, "Yes my mother taught me," I answered, "Masha Allah, where is your mother?" she asked me again, "She died few years ago" I replied, "Oh I am sorry dear," she said, "Okay will come back later now I have to go, was really nice meeting you, I am so glad he choose you, you both will look so good together, May Allah SWT keep both of you away from the harm and bless you," she said and kissed my forehead, "No, please wait let me bring some tea for you," I said, "No, child there is no need for it, I have to go somewhere, so maybe next time okay," she said walked out of the sitting room, "Okay Aunty,"