CHAPTER 32

CHAPTER 32:

AREESHA'S POV

I am sitting on this cold marble floor, not believing what just happened with me,

Again he did this to me, I just tried to trust him, but before I could make up my mind, he has broken me again, Aliyaan! You were totally wrong, he doesn't love me, he never did, those feelings and concerns were fake, he never felt same like me, how delusional I was to even think of him like this, I should have been stayed away from him, even away from his shadow, but the worst thing happening to me, I fell for him, I fell in love with him! Is it a crime or sin to love your husband, even though he treated you like a trash, yes! I am feeling like some trash, which he just used and throw it away.

I leaned back and put my head back to the door, where I was sitting in hope that he might change his mind and let me in, but it's been four hours, since he had locked the door, but I am not going anywhere until or unless he says so, he thinks he is a stubborn, I will show him who is the most stubborn in this house.

I thought and leaned back, I move to make myself comfortable but this heavy wedding dress is not helping me with it, I took off my heels and gently massaged my ankle where now I can clearly see a bruise, I sighed and leaned back again, totally exhausted from this long tiring day, I closed my eyes and recall the events happened earlier.

(SAME DAY FROM CHAPTER 30)

I was in my room when Uncle came and told me Maaz wanted to get married in two days, I was totally shocked by his decision, why he wanted it earlier, I asked Uncle the reason, but he didn't told me anything, just ordered me to get myself ready on time, I was flabbergasted by his decision, I picked up the cell phone, he send me earlier and dialed his number, but he didn't received it, I tried it again and this time, it goes straight to voice mail, I text him, asking him to talk to me, but there was no reply from him, now I was getting a bit anxious, I am sure something has happened and I have to talk to him.

I want some time, I just can't marry him this early, I haven't contacted to my lawyer, I have asked Aliyaan to help me in this matter and he promised he will hire a lawyer for me to get my father's company back, I just can't let uncle ruin it, it was my father and mother's hard work and uncle just ruined it totally, I want it back in any circumstances, I will make it work again, it's my father's last thing I have, I won't let it go this easily, he worked countless night to run this company and I will not let my father down, no way, it's my time to get up and take back what's mine, but before that,I want some time, I dialed Maaz's number again, he didn't received it, I tried to call is assistant he told me Maaz is in meeting, I called him again after a few hours and this time he told me he is not in his office, frustrated with all this, I called Aliyaan, asking him to get me a lawyer as soon as possible,but he told me he want atleast a week for this, he need time to prepare some documents and to explain everything to this lawyer with evidence that I am a true owner of this company.

I was engrossed in my thoughts, blankly staring at the black screen of my cell phone, when there was a soft knock on the door, I opened it and was totally attacked by Haya and Alizeh,

"What are you sitting here all alone and looking so distressed, I know it's a bit shocked, but girl we need to get you ready on time, it's Maaz jaferi's wedding! Come on we have so much to do and we don't have enough time, just a day and half, come on we are leaving" Haya said pulling me with her,

"I am sorry, Haya, but I just don't feel to go anywhere right now, I am totally fine, I just want some time alone," I said, pulling myself away from her,

"Definitely there is something wrong between these love birds, I am telling you, Maaz is in a bad mood as well, he goes all crazy to his employees, he even snapped at me! Can you believe it! I know some time he is rude, but he never snapped at me before, I am saying there is something big going in his mind, Areesha! Do you know anything??" Alizeh asked,